• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DTB Radio FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man you never know some people I guess you could say! Wouldn't recommend shit to him now if the allegations are true, in which case it appears this way. Looks like he won't be doing any work anytime soon. No wonder his site has been down.
I have kids so my feelings about this might be skewed a bit. So excuse me if I sound rash when I say they need to castratre MF'ers like this! Sorry, don't give a flying F*** about how good a tech he is or was, I'm glad he is off the street and will most likey get what's coming to him while in jail! Sorry for the rant, but this just isn't cool at all!!!!

I was the second person to know this morning. Fortunately this has no effect on my life or my equipment since David won't be touching any of my stuff.

Man you never know some people I guess you could say! Wouldn't recommend shit to him now if the allegations are true, in which case it appears this way. Looks like he won't be doing any work anytime soon. No wonder his site has been down.
I have kids so my feelings about this might be skewed a bit. So excuse me if I sound rash when I say they need to castratre MF'ers like this! Sorry, don't give a flying F*** about how good a tech he is or was, I'm glad he is off the street and will most likey get what's coming to him while in jail! Sorry for the rant, but this just isn't cool at all!!!!
Actually he posted bail so he's still on the street

Like I said someone will catch up with him when he hits the big house. They don't like his kind! They try to keep them seperated from most of the other prisoners.
I don't not have I ever sent DTB a radio, but that is irrelevant here. What we are speaking about if true is another potential pedophile that needs to be taken and just castrated!! Or shot or hung, or even quarter horsing would be the best. Let him feel the pain!! Sickos like this need to be dealt with swiftly and without remorse!! Sorry gents JMHO.

http://fox43.com/2016/06/28/ag-announces-child-predator-arrest-cumberland-county-man-accused/
bupp.jpg

Reactions: W2EKG
Like I said someone will catch up with him when he hits the big house. They don't like his kind! They try to keep them seperated from most of the other prisoners.
I don't not have I ever sent DTB a radio, but that is irrelevant here. What we are speaking about if true is another potential pedophile that needs to be taken and just castrated!! Or shot or hung, or even quarter horsing would be the best. Let him feel the pain!! Sickos like this need to be dealt with swiftly and without remorse!! Sorry gents JMHO.

Reactions: 222DBFL
Yes indeed 2RT307! May he get all that is coming to him. Or someone played a damn mean joke on him. I highly doubt this is the case as when the FEDS come knocking they know more than you do about what is going on!! Beleive me!! Like I said before, me being a parent of 4 kids, 3 of them girls, things of this nature just don't sit well with me. I suppose to truly feel this way you have to be a parent? But even at that, most people damn well know right versus wrong, and apparently if the statement he gave is true, he is F'ed in the head. Anyways, may justice be brought about swiftly and accordingly. And hope he don't drop the soap!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.