• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dual MR Coily Enforcer Comp Setup

XDX414 WTF WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT DID DJ POST THAT or was taht someone who went outside his house to find that crazy sweet setup. HE MUST LOCK THAT SHIT DOWN GOOD LORD. now all he needs are some alternators and he should be good to go.

XDX414 WTF WHERE DID YOU FIND THAT DID DJ POST THAT or was taht someone who went outside his house to find that crazy sweet setup. HE MUST LOCK THAT SHIT DOWN GOOD LORD. now all he needs are some alternators and he should be good to go.

Amazing post.

How old are you? You must be very young.

It would be good for him to listen when he asks for help and not just trolling for high fivers when he puts up some ludicrous setups as he's come up with through the years and he was told not to place them so close yet he chooses not to follow accepted rf practices for cb legend and that (trucker look) to his setup.

It would be good for him to listen when he asks for help and not just trolling for high fivers when he puts up some ludicrous setups as he's come up with through the years and he was told not to place them so close yet he chooses not to follow accepted rf practices for cb legend and that (trucker look) to his setup.

well put, happy new year mack

Other day I was talkin to 30 underware like I was a local & 305 in FL

And given the right conditions a 6 inch Rubber Ducky antenna can do the same thing, doesn't mean its a good working efficient antenna system. I'm guessing this is your first Solar Cycle...

ry67zvc8azv56w9ektqk.jpg
1615d1261953846-dual-mr-coily-enforcer-comp-setup-djboutit.jpg

I see he lost his picture of his setup so I had it saved and graciously repost it for him now. :tongue:

Oh and he pulled his picture here also. http://www.ampsrus.org/showthread.php?t=4768&page=4

He pulled his video also.

I'm a trucker and don't run duals I'm smarter than that one antenna on the drivers side. and my coil is over the roof of my truck. I just wish I had the money he put in to that thing so I could get my setup where I want it.
Where are you wanting to be ron?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.