• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dual MR Coily Enforcer Comp Setup

Did you cophase those Mr. Coilys???? I wouldve mounted it on the roof and make a bounce back setup. But thats just me!!!

Wow, over $600 in a antenna system that could be beaten by dropping a halfway decent mag mount in the middle of the roof for under $100....

Wow, over $600 in a antenna system that could be beaten by dropping a halfway decent mag mount in the middle of the roof for under $100....

Pretty much my thought exactly.

Wonder how much better he could be getting out if he put just one of those Coily antennas on the center of his roof? I think we all know the answer to that one. He could sell the other antenna and his little amp - and get a bigger amp. Probably have no problems finding buyers for either item.
Now that is an actionable plan!

Now that he has gotten over drilling/cutting on his vehicle already; it isn't such a stretch to go the distance and remount one of those antennas on the top/center.
Drama-rama!
(y)

If I ever did something like that I hope someone would smack the shit out of me.

Last edited:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I ever did something like that I hope someone would smack the shit out of me.
One of mine is to show more restraint so I'll let someone else smack the shit out of him.

Last edited:
Pretty much my thought exactly.

Wonder how much better he could be getting out if he put just one of those Coily antennas on the center of his roof? I think we all know the answer to that one. He could sell the other antenna and his little amp - and get a bigger amp. Probably have no problems finding buyers for either item.
Now that is an actionable plan!

Now that he has gotten over drilling/cutting on his vehicle already; it isn't such a stretch to go the distance and remount one of those antennas on the top/center.
Drama-rama!
(y)

Or a bounce back system w/both antennas roof mounted.

Poor little feller just can't catch a break. All he did was seek advice on damn near every radio forum there is then ignore the advice he was given and do it his way. :D

Poor little feller just can't catch a break. All he did was seek advice on damn near every radio forum there is then ignore the advice he was given and do it his way. :D

Here's where he got his final inspiration from.

3rd_rock_my_favorite_martian.jpg
:LOL:

Sure it was advice?
:D
I think advice has been handed out - 'ad nauseum' (Latin; to the point of making one ill).

Constructive criticism has been passed around - both honest and accptable in the hope he will make changes and win the approval of forum members.
:blink:
But it is - after all - his show still...

He doesn't have enough room on the roof for a bounce back set-up. Unfortunately he has already tried that with 10-Ks on tri-mags. Wasn't pretty either, of course.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated