• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dx anyone?

I could hear you guys chatting, my little 16' dipole just doesn't have it tonight to make it trip it sounds like.
At least we know we can attempt mini-nets now...

that is about the only dead freq here...brazil is starting to pop in here for me, which means I'll be overrun with those guys for a while

TX6G(y) at 28.365/tx+7.5kc...59/ Loud here in IN..

All the Best
Gary/W9FNB

moving back to 28.455...59+10:p:
CA7CAQ at 23:05..Javier in Patagonia / Island off the coast of Chile on Pacific side

Last edited:
I wasn't about to get in that hornets nest..is it just me or are there a LOT of stations with horribly distorted and overdriven audio?

This morning was fantastic, RA22AA on 10 meters, so much QRM from some stations but hey when ten is open it is HOT and crowded

KD5MTB/HC5

In Ecuador on a ham stick attached to his balcony on the 7th floor of the apartment building.:D

Many Japanese stations in there tonight and BIG BOOMING Signal from VK4AAP Mark in Brisbane.

Thanks for the nice QSO Mark

Gary I listened for that DXpedition TX6G but could not hear anything here in Florida.

Worked 455 for couple hours, swung the yagi down to Ecuador and when I finished that QSO swung the beam around to Asia and I lost the freq. to some 7 station he was working Japan:oops:

VK4AAP de W9FNB

Thanks for nice chat again Mark/VK4AAP...Always a Pleasure
Band was a little down and unsettled with noise, yet still you were 55.
Maybe hook-up on 40m some evening(my morning) be fun!(y)

All the Best
Gary/W9FNB(y)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.