• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay Amp for a smile

# This device requires 80-100watts to reach its high performance output.
# Input Handling: 20 Watts continuous / 100 watts max
# 4 - MOSFET ERF 7520 Transistors
# Power Output Max 400-500 watts

WTF????
LC

they say it has to take 80w-to 100w drive to reach maximum power because thats part of the laws regarding 10m amps. any amp that is able to achieve maximum power with less drive cannot be used.

unfortuanly for the bidders they dont realize you can get them from h&y for $239 (currently out of stock)

H&Y and Copper have the worst customer service if something goes wrong. Pay a little more and buy from a trusted seller. Getting the cheapest price does have a downside.
I worked for a local A/C and Heating company (1 year) that was the cheapest as far as new equipment installation goes.......90% of my service work were warranty calls for shoddy installs.

CK I understand what your saying but none the less these sellers know how to play the ebay game and Carl Im glad you also caught on to the reasoning for the 80 - 100 watt drive in the description. These boys are getting smart are they not?? :LOL:

CK I understand what your saying but none the less these sellers know how to play the ebay game and Carl Im glad you also caught on to the reasoning for the 80 - 100 watt drive in the description. These boys are getting smart are they not?? :LOL:

The ebay sellers who sell for a set price with no shenanigans are OK.
The sellers who list items and have their buddies bid the price up trying to get a sucker....then relist the items 2-3 times, when their buds win, have big brass ones!!!
There have been 2 Cobra 200 GTL DXes on ebay I have watched and the same people bid the price up and then 5 days later the same radios are on ebay once again.
I have been trying to sell a Cobra 200 and trying to figure out what a NOS one is actually worth. Only a shill bidder or a moron would pay $200 for one knowing the history of problems. Someone offered me $150 and I took it.......there is a used, yes USED one on ebay and the bidding is up to $230????????????? The scam artists are out in force.
You gotta love the nimrods who buy used tires on ebay and pay $120 shipping.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.