• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eBay resolution

Se7en

Jun 27, 2010
Ca
How long does it take for eBay to kick in gear and help out with a not as described item ?

ebay issues

I collect vintage radios at time . I purchased a radio after bidding on it , well I won the bid and paid by Paypal . This person never sent the product . I called Ebay and they gave me his email and telephone number . I called and the number was out of order . I emailed and got no response . I called Paypal and got my money back immediately . Another sent me the wrong product and when I called they tried to say the factory messed up . Once again I called Ebay and then Paypal and my money was put back in my Paypal account . I for one if I see they don't except Paypal that is a deal breaker . Or if they say never tested beware . Or if they don't take refunds, I am willing to spend my money but want what I bought promptly . I only use my credit cards in stores I participate in . I even have a Paypal master card . I am next year looking to get a new Ham Radio base and That wil be in a store not over the net, I want to see and hear . I have a few sellers on Ebay that I depend on all the time .
Hope I helped ..... Eddie

Isn't just funny how the seller seems to be MIA even there updated qrz page email is a dud..ppft i can't believe it:banghead:

2 hours...............

check this out .this guy must have known somebody there .first he lied about my item saying it was crushed (it wasnt)then he said he tried contacting me 3 times (he never contacted me )then i get the notice .
i respond right away ,ebay makes their decision within 2 hours and hes getting a refund .

2 hours ..really???i got shafted .there was nothing wrong with my item .sometimes ebay s*cks

The buyer provided tracking information and will ship the item back to you.Oct 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM

ExpandeBay Customer Support made a final decision and asked the buyer to return the item to you for a full refund.Oct 23, 2012 at 1:38 PM

ExpandYou have escalated the case to eBay Customer Support.Oct 23, 2012 at 12:06 PM

ExpandThe buyer opened a case: Item doesn't match the descriptionOct 23, 2012 at 11:53 AM

What kind of ham sells equipment stating its in great condition only to receive JUNK?

I have to sit here and wait on the seller who continues to not respond and have fun with my $500.00 while i sit here with nothing more than junk scrap.

I think it might be best that i just purchase gear new rather than have to deal with scum bag liars.

This is what i feel like doing;
tumblr_mbi9dr3d4X1r2v9ve.gif

I think it might be best that i just purchase gear new rather than have to deal with scum bag liars.

It took a while but I knew you would eventually come around to my way of thinking. :laugh:

No seriously, for something like my main station rig I would buy NEW from a store. A REAL store with a physical address made of brick and mortar not an internet storefront. I may order online but it will be from a real store. I have bought on Ebay and even qrz.com before but not before Googling the username and anything else I can about the seller. If something looks fishy I don't do the deal with them. So far my few Ebay and qrz.com purchases were all very well handled and I was treated quite well by the sellers but I did my homework first.

It took a while but I knew you would eventually come around to my way of thinking. :laugh:

No seriously, for something like my main station rig I would buy NEW from a store. A REAL store with a physical address made of brick and mortar not an internet storefront. I may order online but it will be from a real store. I have bought on Ebay and even qrz.com before but not before Googling the username and anything else I can about the seller. If something looks fishy I don't do the deal with them. So far my few Ebay and qrz.com purchases were all very well handled and I was treated quite well by the sellers but I did my homework first.

The temptation for a deal is hard to pass up! Than again i learn a deal probably = :bdh::censored::unsure::sad:

Tommorow is the last day for the seller to say something in the resultion thing, they have not responded to any thing including messages. What happens next ?
Also i haven't left feedback for the seller should i leave any or....?

Yea i cant stand ebay somtimes my self.. i sell on there here as of lately. And i cant even get the money ppl win the auction and its been 2 days no funds or no email stating whats gooin on ur damn sellin all this stuff is going to be more headache then i thought to get me a 8 pill amp

eBay provided a shipping label I sent the items back and today was the day for delivery, just went online to track and this is what it says in Orange;

If you are the receiver, please provide the correct shipping address to the sender. If you are the sender, please select the Change Delivery button and provide*the correct shipping address to UPS.

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery Update

This is straight up messed up. It's bad enough I had to use ups even tho I shipped item back in a USPS priority box and had to wait 8days + another 3 days for my refund.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.