• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

EBAY SELLERS

Realistic TRC-443

Update: I opened the cases on the TRC-443 to adjust the modulation and it was easy. I adjusted RV450 to get around 100% modulation. This is clearly some other brand marketed under the Radio Shack name. Realistic's just don't come with that much modulation. I have the pot adjusted 3/4. I might just have a keeper here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 10
Floor display ?

While I was checking for the peaking coils,I checked the PA&External Speaker jacks for any signs of this maybe being a used but minty radio and the picture tells it all

If you look closely,you'll see where both jacks have had plugs stuck in them.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
TRC-443

Just to shake things up a but in the ebay kingdom,I sent the ebay seller a message through ebay about the fact that the TRC-443 is used based on the wear marks on the PA&EXTERNAL speaker jacks but that I'll keep the radio. Like I said before,I've never seen a Radio Shack cb modulate like this one does. The final gets pretty warm talking on it so I think I'll regrease it. Plus I'll clean all the pots and wipers.
Anybody know what a 2SC2078 will do watt wise?

RV450 (AMC) shows very little gain until it gets to a certain point then the modulation comes up big time

Last edited:
Anybody ever hear of this radio? It's on Ebay from the same guy I bought the Royce from

Sure. Many, many moons ago I ran one for a couple of years. Pretty good radio for what it does. Never had an issue with it. Never thought I would have seen one of those again..

And not for that price.. MAYBE $150 for a die hard midland collector, That radio only went for a buck and a quarter new.

Somebodys smokin' banana peels.:eek:;)

Last edited:
Sure. Many, many moons ago I ran one for a couple of years. Pretty good radio for what it does. Never had an issue with it. Never thought I would have seen one of those again..

And not for that price.. MAYBE $150 for a die hard midland collector, That radio only went for a buck and a quarter new.

Somebodys smokin' banana peels.:eek:;)

Did you see the seller this radio belongs too? I thought $344 was a tad too much.

That is about what they do untouched give or take .25 on am( which is probably the mode he tested it in), But it will definetly need a complete alignment, plus whatever has been clipped or screwed with.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1