• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay

I was trying to set up a quick way for people to see if there was anything interesting ending soon that is already categorized without having to go to ebay and search for it. Unfortunately, I forgot all about the "New Posts" button and didn't realize that these threads would show there.

I've excluded all of the ebay sections from the "New Posts", except the one for members to post in. Now the only way that those threads are supposed to show is if you intentionally go into the section and look at them.

Can someone test this for me and verify that it's working as intended?

Working great!!!! Thanks MOLE!!!!! You da' man!!!(y)

Ebay is once again spamming my new posts list.

Did you hit the "New Posts" link on the NavBar below the site logo or are you hitting a different "New Posts" button? If it's a different one, which one? Also, do you remember which ebay section you saw the ads from?

It's still there...just scroll down to the ebay sections to see it. It will update each section every 12 hours, so feel free to check back often. It's almost like a WWRF ebay sniper :D

Interesting. Please make it dump anything by RADIOMART. The tnx.

Did you hit the "New Posts" link on the NavBar below the site logo or are you hitting a different "New Posts" button? If it's a different one, which one? Also, do you remember which ebay section you saw the ads from?

I always use the new posts link in the navbar, I didn't pay much attention to which area the ads were from, I'll screenshot it if it happens again, thanks.

I was trying to set up a quick way for people to see if there was anything interesting ending soon that is already categorized without having to go to ebay and search for it. Unfortunately, I forgot all about the "New Posts" button and didn't realize that these threads would show there.

I've excluded all of the ebay sections from the "New Posts", except the one for members to post in. Now the only way that those threads are supposed to show is if you intentionally go into the section and look at them.

Can someone test this for me and verify that it's working as intended?

The-Simpsons-Mr-Burns-Excel.jpg

ok here you go, it's every section but I didn't want to flood the place with multiple screen shots:

zn488.jpg

Grrrrrrrr.......

OK, I made another attempt...can you guys keep an eye on this over the next several hours and let me know if it's working correctly now?

Not sure what is happening, but it still is not showing under the New Post Button for me, still working as intended...

OK, I think I got it fixed finally. There was one ad feed that was posting to the wrong section, which was causing it to still show up when you hit "new posts". I think I finally fixed it all.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.