• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay

Another conspiracy to keep the man down.

128fs318181.gif
money1.gif

That is just awful. I will never use such a "feature" here. If I want to look around ebay I'll go to ebay. If I want to read some news article off of CNN, I'll go to CNN.

Ugly

I was trying to set up a quick way for people to see if there was anything interesting ending soon that is already categorized without having to go to ebay and search for it. Unfortunately, I forgot all about the "New Posts" button and didn't realize that these threads would show there.

I've excluded all of the ebay sections from the "New Posts", except the one for members to post in. Now the only way that those threads are supposed to show is if you intentionally go into the section and look at them.

Can someone test this for me and verify that it's working as intended?

The selection of stuff was not bad.

It's still there...just scroll down to the ebay sections to see it. It will update each section every 12 hours, so feel free to check back often. It's almost like a WWRF ebay sniper :D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.