• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay

Shioda

May 17, 2009
Anyone who tried to sell a certified CB on ebay and got the ad pulled because of a claim the radio was illegal, let me know. Looking to sue ebay for this crap.

I am pretty sure this is going to work based on past experience with ebay. So if anyone got an email or letter saying their CB is illegal and their ad is pulled, I want to know about it.

Sorry to hear about your auction. Some of these Ham Nazis need to get more sex, then they will forget all about policing the airwaves.

Come on, someone has to have an email or writing from Ebay where they say the radios are illegal. I need written evidence to bring the lawsuit.

Come on, someone has to have an email or writing from Ebay where they say the radios are illegal. I need written evidence to bring the lawsuit.

So what is the basis of the suit? Mistakes happen all the time and I am quite sure that is going to be an issue there. Are you going to sue them for defamation by being called an owner of an illegal radio or are you suing them for not knowing what they are talking about? As for determining what can and cannot be sold on a site, that is pretty much up to the owner of the site.

GL, you'll need it.

Shutup stoopid you're not gonna to sue anybody

Ebay's list of banned items is plainly marked. Go there and look

:bdh:

So what is the basis of the suit? Mistakes happen all the time and I am quite sure that is going to be an issue there. Are you going to sue them for defamation by being called an owner of an illegal radio or are you suing them for not knowing what they are talking about? As for determining what can and cannot be sold on a site, that is pretty much up to the owner of the site.

GL, you'll need it.

As I said before, I am a lawyer. I will sue them for defaming my client's product (trade libel)

It's not a list of radios but features. Like CB's that transmit out of the 40 channels ect...

Easy to find. You fetch it. You can't even locate a feature on ebay yet you want to talk about suing them. Please.

I threatened to sue them before, and we agreed not to sue if they removed the list. If they put it back up, then I my client is going to really be mad about it.

All CBs can transmit out of the 40 channels if you make enough changes.

You got something in writing from ebay saying certified CB radios are illegal, I want a copy

As I said before, I am a lawyer. I will sue them for defaming my client's product (trade libel)

No way in hell does this qualify as trade libel. In my opinion you aren't out to right a wrong, you are just out to pad your wallet.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.