• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay

My 2970DX just got pulled,

Dear happy_hamer,

You recently listed the following listing:

270601486616 - Ranger RCI 2970 DX amateur hf parts ham radio

Unfortunately, we had to remove your listing because the following information violates our policy:

You listed a transceiver that is prohibited by the FCC. Please do not relist this item.

eBay prohibits listings for some types of electronic equipment, including equipment that has been declared illegal by U.S. agencies such as the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). We encourage you to visit the FCC Web site to find out if the equipment is permitted. To search the FCC's list of authorized equipment, please go to:

OET --- Equipment Authorization

For more information on this eBay policy, please visit:

Electronic and surveillance devices policy

You may need to take a tutorial. The next time you sell, you may be asked to take the tutorial, if it's required. Once you've completed the tutorial successfully, please review your account status for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again.

Please note: violation of this or other eBay policies may result in forfeit of eBay fees on cancelled listings, limits on account privileges and account suspension.

You can review our list of prohibited and restricted items here:
Prohibited and restricted items ? overview

Thanks for your understanding.

If you have any more questions, chat with one of our policy experts any time from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM MST. Get started by clicking the link below.
eBay Live Help

Sincerely,

eBay Trust and Safety team

Why eBay may remove your listing:
Why did eBay remove my listing?

H5171

You may need to take a tutorial. The next time you sell, you may be asked to take the tutorial, if it's required. Once you've completed the tutorial successfully, please review your account status for any other possible concerns. If there are no other issues, you should be able to sell again.

Silly hams breaking the rules.

HAHAHAHAHA

EBAY just let me re-list, saying they made an error

Ranger RCI 2970 DX amateur hf parts ham radio - eBay (item 270602036716 end time Jul-09-10 13:56:59 PDT)

3:36:47 PM CDT
happy_hamer
Initial Question/Comment: Listing Policy
3:36:53 PM CDT

System
Thank you for contacting eBay Live Help!

System
Joe Al. has joined this session!

System
Connected with Joe Al.
3:36:59 PM CDT
Joe Al.
Thank you for contacting eBay Customer Service, my name is Joe. How can I help you today?
3:37:30 PM CDT
happy_hamer
My listing was removed by ebay and this has been settled in federal court that it is in error
3:38:08 PM CDT

Joe Al.
I can understand your concern as it can be frustrating when a listing is removed. I would be happy to look into this for you.
3:38:16 PM CDT

Joe Al.
May I please have your name so that I can access your account?
3:38:17 PM CDT

happy_hamer
A letter sent to Michael Jacobson has even been sent
3:38:27 PM CDT

happy_hamer
3:38:53 PM CDT

Joe Al.
Thank you William. May I also please have your phone number on your account?
3:39:08 PM CDT

happy_hamer
I just entered all that to start the chat
3:39:10 PM CDT

happy_hamer
really?
3:39:17 PM CDT

happy_hamer
3:39:33 PM CDT

Joe Al.
Thank you so much William. While I look into this is there anything else I can help you with today?
3:39:41 PM CDT

happy_hamer
Restore my damn ad!
3:40:05 PM CDT

happy_hamer
it was a parts radio even
3:40:13 PM CDT

Joe Al.
Please give me just a moment while I review the listing and the removal please.
3:40:17 PM CDT

happy_hamer
you guys are jumping to fast on removing stuff
3:40:43 PM CDT

Joe Al.
I understand and apologize you are frustrated. Just one moment please.
3:42:43 PM CDT

Joe Al.
After reviewing the listing, I do see it was removed incorrectly and I would be happy to reinstate it for you. The item will appear in your unsold section and I will remove the policy violation from your account.
3:43:14 PM CDT

Joe Al.
I apologize for the inconvenience. I can see you are a great member of our community and we appreciate your business.
3:43:35 PM CDT

happy_hamer
so do i have to relist it again ?????
3:44:03 PM CDT

Joe Al.
You will need to relist it from your unsold section.
3:44:21 PM CDT

happy_hamer
That is BULLSHIT
3:44:27 PM CDT

happy_hamer
I lost several bids
3:44:58 PM CDT

Joe Al.
I understand you are frustrated, and I do apologize. I will make sure to note on your account that this item is not in violation of our policy.
3:45:10 PM CDT

happy_hamer
ok
3:45:23 PM CDT

Joe Al.
Have I addressed all of your concerns in regards to this matter?
3:45:37 PM CDT

happy_hamer
we shall see if the listting will last then yes
3:45:54 PM CDT

Joe Al.
We appreciate your understanding and patience. Have a great day and thank you for choosing eBay. If we can do anything further to assist you, please feel free to come back to eBay Live Chat!
3:46:55 PM CDT

happy_hamer
do u email this chat?
3:47:19 PM CDT

Joe Al.
If you would like a copy of this chat you can copy and print it.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.