• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ebay

UH HUH!

If that were true, by law, you would have to identify yourself, and not use a screen name, to try to get evidence to use in a pending lawsuit. If you had a lawsuit it would be public information so you would not be giving away any secrets. If you want us to help you, id yourself, who you represent, your case, the defendant(s) and start a class action lawsuit that might help us morons out, too. Then maybe we would take you seriously.

Maybe.

PR

wait..I have a question

I believe you were the attorney for Love's when they were hit with the $25000 forfeiture order..right?

looks like you were as well as the attorney in several other fcc procedings, from what I find a lot of these didn't turn out so well for you

wait..I have a question

I believe you were the attorney for Love's when they were hit with the $25000 forfeiture order..right?

looks like you were as well as the attorney in several other fcc procedings, from what I find a lot of these didn't turn out so well for you

The FCC can issue a forfeiture but that does not mean it has to be paid. It only has to be paid if the FCC goes to court and proves the violation. I have never lost to the FCC in court. If someone received a NAL or forfeiture from the FCC, you really need to make them prove it in court.

Let the lawyer jokes commence
mocantina.gif

Why won't a shark bite a lawyer?

Professional courtesy

The FCC can issue a forfeiture but that does not mean it has to be paid. It only has to be paid if the FCC goes to court and proves the violation. I have never lost to the FCC in court. If someone received a NAL or forfeiture from the FCC, you really need to make them prove it in court.

How often does the FCC take someone to court after issuing a forfeiture order?

How many cases have you defended in court after a forfeiture order was issued?

It's easy to find where the FCC lists enforcement action but far more difficult to see if the money was ever paid.

It's easy to find where the FCC lists enforcement action but far more difficult to see if the money was ever paid.

Frankly, I never in my wildest imagination thought the FCC would be stupid enough to file a case in court where the legality of the radios could be litigated. I figured they would just issue fines to scare off the big truck stops, while the small shops just continued to sell and ignore the fines. The FCC has brought 4 cases since the Ranger case. I have won 3. TA, against my advice, paid a small amount to the FCC to settle because TA was going public at the time and didn't want the lawsuit to interfere with its IPO. I doubt the FCC will bring another case against Ranger radios, though the Stryker radios could be a target and might be a problem for Stryker.

LMAO.

GLR, surely you don't expect the FCC to admit it when they lose do you? :whistle:

Frankly, I never in my wildest imagination thought the FCC would be stupid enough to file a case in court where the legality of the radios could be litigated. I figured they would just issue fines to scare off the big truck stops, while the small shops just continued to sell and ignore the fines. The FCC has brought 4 cases since the Ranger case. I have won 3. TA, against my advice, paid a small amount to the FCC to settle because TA was going public at the time and didn't want the lawsuit to interfere with its IPO. I doubt the FCC will bring another case against Ranger radios, though the Stryker radios could be a target and might be a problem for Stryker.

Good information, thanks for posting.

No, what's going to happen is ebay will settle by agreeing not to pull any radios in the future, including 10 meter one.

I was in AES yesterday buying some RG-213 and the salesman pointed to where some premade lengths were located on the wall. I turned around too fast and hurt my back....will you represent me in this soft tissue injury case?

I was in AES yesterday buying some RG-213 and the salesman pointed to where some premade lengths were located on the wall. I turned around too fast and hurt my back....will you represent me in this soft tissue injury case?

Hey Otis,

If you were drunk you can go after the bar, liquor store and manufacturer, too! And maybe even Andy, too!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Frankly, I never in my wildest imagination thought the FCC would be stupid enough...

See here's where the mistake is in your reasoning:

Never doubt how stupid any government agency can be.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.