• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Elecraft K3 Digital Question

De_Wildfire

Jul 27, 2009
How easy is it to get Ham Radio Delux and the digital modes working on my Elecraft K3? I want to run Olivia and Easypal. Does anyone have a K3 with digital modes and can I use the sound card on my computer? Also, is there something in the menu I have to turn on for the radio to talk to the computer?

Nice rig. If you don't want it, you can give it to me :D.

It should be very simple to get that rig going with HRD and Digital Master. The rig has a serial port on the back, so you just need to hook that up to a serial port on your computer - you will need a USB/Serial adapter if you don't already have one. It also has a built in isolated sound card interface, so all you have to do is run the line in/out ports to your soundcard. That's all there is to it really.

Nice rig. If you don't want it, you can give it to me :D.

It should be very simple to get that rig going with HRD and Digital Master. The rig has a serial port on the back, so you just need to hook that up to a serial port on your computer - you will need a USB/Serial adapter if you don't already have one. It also has a built in isolated sound card interface, so all you have to do is run the line in/out ports to your soundcard. That's all there is to it really.

Thanks for the info.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.