• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Electrolytic capacitor kits - new website available ...

Klondike Mike

May 31, 2010
Alberta, Canada
tinyurl.com
I've opened up a new website outside of eBay. I'm sure there are a few that do not login there and will now have access to my kits. See link below;

klondikemikescapkits.com

first page thumbnail.jpg

Good Deal Mike...SAVED to Fav's
I have gotten to point where I won't deal with eBay unless absolutely can't find anywhere else!
I have a "few" stores I know are Top Shelve, but otherwise won't touch them.
Thanks for the new link.(y)
My KWD TS130SE is on my list to work on!
All the Best
Gary

Nice Mike. (y) I was looking at the kits for the TS-820S and the R-1000 which may soon be on my purchase list. Have you any plans for a kit for the Kenwood TS-520? I have one of those tucked away in my shack as well.

Have you any plans for a kit for the Kenwood TS-520?
I'm glad you are interested. The kits that I provide are far from being all inclusive of every radio ever built. The basic ingredients that I stock limits what radios I cover. I do not stock any high voltage axial or radial capacitors. I have a listing for the Kenwood 530, just minus 6 high voltage capacitors. I can do the same for your 520.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
I'm glad you are interested. The kits that I provide are far from being all inclusive of every radio ever built. The basic ingredients that I stock limits what radios I cover. I do not stock any high voltage axial or radial capacitors. I have a listing for the Kenwood 530, just minus 6 high voltage capacitors. I can do the same for your 520.

Well if you could do the TS-520 as well as the TS-820S I certainly would be interested in one of each. The HV caps do not concern me that much.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.