• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

End of the world yet ?

Right below. RatsoW8 just told you. :LOL:

Apparently you have been living in a cave the last few years while everybody else in the civilized world was talking about the Mayan calendar, the Hopi Indians and various other peoples and prophecies.

No i dont follow gossip and drama lol.
Also I was raised a Christian.... however I do from time to time end up in the dark side but, as for calendars and weird planets etc causing the end of ze world its just drama IMHO.

OBUMMER will help us,hehe

Haha I like that "obummer". Shame on you! Jk... we're all entitled to our own opinions.

Ha! They weren't predicting the end of the world. They were predicting the end of the Twinky.
Actually, I think the 'end' would have been a lot later if that guy had a larger rock.
- 'Doc

Reactions: 1 person
IIRC nobody ever predicted the end of the world only that it would be a time of great change. Maybe some people think that means the end of their world. Meanwhile some Mayan somewhere is laughing his head off at all of us simply because his stone tablet was too small to continue any further with his calender. :D Either that or at that point the calender repeated itself so there was no need to continue just simply start at the beginning again. Either way I'll sleep good on the night of the 21'st.

end of the world?

From my perspective it is a time right before the great tribulation in which the antichrist shows up on the scene. After this then Jesus to sets up his Earthly kingdom here on Earth for a thousand years. After this,a new age begins. Got this out of the Holy Bible. :whistle:

Last edited:
IIRC nobody ever predicted the end of the world only that it would be a time of great change. Maybe some people think that means the end of their world. Meanwhile some Mayan somewhere is laughing his head off at all of us simply because his stone tablet was too small to continue any further with his calender. :D Either that or at that point the calender repeated itself so there was no need to continue just simply start at the beginning again. Either way I'll sleep good on the night of the 21'st.

I think they said the poles would shift or something like that. Whatever does or doesn't happen I'm not prepping for it. Seems to me that the end of the world is just that. No amount of ammo or flax seed is going to save you.

Otherwise if the poles do shift I'm not opposed to tropical weather in Michigan. Bring it on!!!! Riding my Harley year round would be a good thing :)

The poles will shift. Huh... Okay, so they all go from one end of Poland to the other, big deal. I can see where the food industry and plumbers will have to make some accommodations but that doesn't affect me so I don't care I'm not in the food industry or a plumber.
The end of the world as -you- now it. I'm not sure I have the same acquaintance of the world as you do. I don't see any sign that the world as -I- know it is going to change any at all. Rats! Missed out again...
- 'Doc

If I were alive 500 - 900 years ago when that calendar was made, I honestly can't say I would have been all that worried about what anyone thought about it 'ending' 500 - 900 years after it was made. Would you?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.