• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

End of the world yet ?

Obama has done/allowed/sat idly by, more for firearms in America than any of the last 4-5 presidents. I can go down to my local gun store and come out better equipped than most of the world's militaries, as far as weapons go.

All this firepower will be needed in the next 6-12 months of world anarchy as governments collapse and the infrastructure of modern civilization crashes.

Obama has done/allowed/sat idly by, more for firearms in America than any of the last 4-5 presidents. I can go down to my local gun store and come out better equipped than most of the world's militaries, as far as weapons go.

All this firepower will be needed in the next 6-12 months of world anarchy as governments collapse and the infrastructure of modern civilization crashes.

And my friends... This is how it should be.

Better hope and pray that the shtf does not happen....because having guns in your home will not save you from roving bands of scavengers who will give you 2 choices....come out with your hands up and be shot dead or stay in your house and open fire on them and they will just burn your house down on top of you....prolly be like that everywhere....death n mayhem.

I am a survivalist poacher. I'd likely be in that scavenger bunch. It will have to happen soon, as I am getting old and Rascal Scooter batteries will be in short supply.

I am a survivalist poacher. I'd likely be in that scavenger bunch. It will have to happen soon, as I am getting old and Rascal Scooter batteries will be in short supply.

Scavenger would be the roving bands who kill families hunkered down in there homes waiting for order to be restored
Scavengers would be summary executed by the U'S military when caught.

Scavenger would be the roving bands who kill families hunkered down in there homes waiting for order to be restored
Scavengers would be summary executed by the U'S military when caught.

I guess it all depends on what type of SHTF scenerio your talking about. I'm preparing for full head on anarchy. Even the most civil and dignified individual will become dastardly.

poo+fan=?

The military would be deployed. When Hurricane Hugo came through it was bad enough. People where all snappy and all that. I got plenty of squirrels around . Guess it all taste like chicken. :blink:

Nostradamus, the Mayan Calendar and other sources, including The Bible's new & old Testaments, have coincided in the prediction of the time & magnitude of many disastrous events. Whether by chance or not, the observation has motivated me to get back in this radio pastime and to install a second station at my folk's home (1,700 miles away). Now that I've spent $ in new equipment plus travels, I hope & pray that whatever happens-lose digital communications or not-we will continue to have good sunspot activity for DX!!! Call me selfish, but optimistic (the glass is half full).

If the shtf than so be it i will not kill my neighbor, i will not kill to survive the lord will provide for my family and me.

IDK, but this may sound weird....

I think they should have kept part of the "code" requirements. They say it is outdated in this day of satellite communications. I disagree.

I'm sure, that in a major conflict with the big boys, all satellites will be knocked out. Then we'll be right back to pre 70's communications. If so, then mastery of CW will be a handy tool.

I certainly don't want to start a code debate, but I was disappointed to see it go.

On a different note... That Doomsday Preppers show is interesting to watch. I can't help but think it is somewhat scripted though. Come on, it's like why would you let people know where/what you got.

I would assault their compound just for the hell of it. Given our current cultural and moral decline; I'm inclined to believe, that most of our citizens would act savagely and desperately if exposed to total war or other extreme calamities.

My SHTF definition always involves total war and it's worst possible outcomes. Floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes and such, don't bother nor concern me as much. I'll still be on guard and armed though... While waiting in line for my government cheese and bottled water.

godly perspective

Most of the biblical prophecies have come to pass. We are in the very small space of time where The Lord is preparing his people for The Marriage Supper of The Lamb. Also The Anti christ is due to show up on the scene very soon as well. The real church,the body of Christ is not appointed unto wrath(ones with eyes to see and ears to hear what The Spirit is saying). God's wrath is yet to be poured out on the Earth. According to the bible,there will be people who will not repent and worship God even in the midst of these plagues that yet to be poured out. For the peoples of the Earth,utter chaos. God is a just God. P.S. There's no place to run,no place to hide. Ref.The Book of Daniel/Revelations.

Reactions: 1 person
The only way I see that happening is if we have a polar shift right in the middle of a massive CME. Depending on the strength of the CME and the state of the earth's weakend magnetic field It would be possible for everything on the suface to become irriated to the point of extinction.....

Well that is unless you are about a thousand feet underground in a room with 6 foot thick lead walls.........

Highly unlikely, But possible.

The only way I see that happening is if we have a polar shift right in the middle of a massive CME. Depending on the strength of the CME and the state of the earth's weakend magnetic field It would be possible for everything on the suface to become irriated to the point of extinction.....

Well that is unless you are about a thousand feet underground in a room with 6 foot thick lead walls.........

Highly unlikely, But possible.

The polar shift or a large CME could push the SHTF senario to the edge. Like Y2K, when millions simply pulled their savings out and surplused supplies for the upcoming computer crash. The massive shock to the economical system from this created a mini-recession. Take this same situation with the 2012 idea, and combine it with any form of polar shift or CME induced loss of communications...and here comes the mass chaos. :pop:

Well it's 12 21 12 and im still here. The world is fine.

There's nothing like chemtrails in the morning!
my2y7yta.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.