• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

End of the world yet ?

Well it's 12 21 12 and im still here. The world is fine.

There's nothing like chemtrails in the morning!
my2y7yta.jpg

Chem trails? Great another one that failed basic chemistry and physics 101. The word is contrails. CONTRAILS. Short for CONDENSATION TRAILS.

This has been the most boring end-of-the world day. Not even close to the excitement of Y2K. Making matters worse, DX has been awful. Looking forward to the weekend.

Unless he's an Alex Jones groupie.

Alex loves Chemtrails conspiracy theories.

I would rather admit to failing basic chemistry and physics 101 than to being an Alex Jones groupie. Alex just loves those who cannot think for themselves and are easily influenced by him and his theories. Basically he is getting rich off all the stupid gullible people.

Art Bell was the master of all that strange conspiracy stuff. He never took any of it too seriously and let it all control his show or his life. Alex Jones will NEVER be anywhere near the same league as Mr. Bell.

I used to listen to Art Bell every night working graveyards. He never made me feel like I was not a good listener, or american, or human because I didn't believe in all the crap his guests talked about.

Chem trails? Great another one that failed basic chemistry and physics 101. The word is contrails. CONTRAILS. Short for CONDENSATION TRAILS.

Lmfao !!!!! No i don't believe that conspiracy cr@p. Stop reading with a closed mind bro (y) btw who the **** is Alex Jones? Ah I'll google it later after work

Lmfao !!!!! No i don't believe that conspiracy cr@p. Stop reading with a closed mind bro (y) btw who the **** is Alex Jones? Ah I'll google it later after work

You're the one that said it, not I. I have a VERY open mind BTW. I am open to any and all ideas and theories. I just have enough common sense and smarts to weed out the wheat from the chaff.

What do you mean you will Google Alex Jones? Didn't you once say you refuse to use Google as it gives far to many (as you said) irrelevant responses? Must be having a change of heart. If you are on the internet and have not heard of Alex jones then you truly do live in a cave. He is one of the biggest whack jobs out there. Are you sure you don't know him? :laugh:

You're the one that said it, not I. I have a VERY open mind BTW. I am open to any and all ideas and theories. I just have enough common sense and smarts to weed out the wheat from the chaff.

What do you mean you will Google Alex Jones? Didn't you once say you refuse to use Google as it gives far to many (as you said) irrelevant responses? Must be having a change of heart. If you are on the internet and have not heard of Alex jones then you truly do live in a cave. He is one of the biggest whack jobs out there. Are you sure you don't know him? :laugh:

I found the chemtrails on an old vhs tape. My mum was on the local news back in the early 90s and i was watching it and someone recorded the story on chemtrails and its always stuck with me..seeing how i am in California, every 30min a high altitude plane enters and leaves the atmosphere..."chemtrails" is nothing more than water vapor.
Anyways no need yo get your feathers ruffled and yea i might be the geiko caveman ;))

Anyways no need yo get your feathers ruffled and yea i might be the geiko caveman ;))

My feathers have not been ruffled. You were the one yelling "chemtrails" and when I replied you then said you don't believe in all that crap. Conflicting statements leads to confusion which others may look upon as being "ruffled" when in reality it is their own interpretation that is in error. IOW stating something leads people to believe that is what you think. I can read text but not minds.:unsure: Well......... not so much any more.

My feathers have not been ruffled. You were the one yelling "chemtrails" and when I replied you then said you don't believe in all that crap. Conflicting statements leads to confusion which others may look upon as being "ruffled" when in reality it is their own interpretation that is in error. IOW stating something leads people to believe that is what you think. I can read text but not minds.:unsure: Well......... not so much any more.

Got it(y)

So eh uhm how bout them chemtrails eh ?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.