• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Erasing America

d

Aw, 'cmmon now Watchman, it's all conspiracy put out by a bunch of AmeriKa hating liberal commies. No truth to it whatsoever! All these AmeriKa hating, Bush bashing liberals do it for is money!
I'm being sarcastic...
Great article, keep it coming.
Maybe someday the sheeple will awake?

For Love of Freedom and Liberty, LoneWolf TN

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then, it costs nothing to be a Patriot"
Mark Twain

Ok , let's get down to the brass knuckles here. You guys put up post after post about how bad everything is and people are ignorant "sheep" and it will be too late. Just what are YOU doing if you believe this stuff ??? What do you propose to do ??? I don't see anything but complaining and no actions from the one's pointing their fingers complaining. I see a bunch of sitting back talking back and forth about how bad things are but just what are YOU doing to change what you thinks bad ???

d

We have to stay tough and not back down no matter what. Our nations sovereignty, our freedom and liberty and our very lives are at stake. We MUST get the word out one way or another.
The foriegn troops are here and have been for quite some time.
It's only a matter of when not if.
For those that have their heads burried deeply in the sand, you wouldn't understand anyway...

For Love of Freedom and Liberty, LoneWolf TN

I sure see that I don't see any solutions being offered by the complainers. I would think if I was complaining about something as drastic as you guys are I would be offering solutions.

What are we doing........

Sonwatcher your a rather odd fellow, one minute your saying you like Ron Paul then you launch a attack on my posts! How do you know what I am doing or not? Seems you only want to attack us and our sources so your the one with a problem. If I were to TRY to explain to you what I have been doing since my "awakening" in 1999 it would take more space and time than is allowed here! Other than trying not to respond to comments and attacks like yours my objective to posting articles, links and info is to provide any who are interested a source of info and provoke their thinking cap into the ON mode. And if I were to tell you what I have been doing to awaken and inform people I am quite sure instead of talking about issues or POSSIBLE solutions you'd want to attack the source or my motives, so keep up the illogical behavior and attacks and I'll keep posting articles/links/info on REAL issues. I am not here and not posting to engage in useless arguements that go nowhere and waste time and disrupt this forum, as to answers and solutions YOU have to take a legit interest in a issue, research it, then decide for yourself what action to take that is prudent and wise for YOU. I am not God nor do I have all the answers I just am trying to get people to engage their brains and decide for themselves and learn more about whats going on around them. And for the umteenth time to any who want to read alot of articles, see alot of links and do so FREELY see my info group NO joining required at:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HighCountryWatchmen/

As far as liking Ron Paul, I stated I was impressed by some of his statements. Doesn't make me take in everything he believes. You say you don't want to stir up things yet you post very controversal stuff and when questioned you go on the attack.You want everyone to believe what you post and when they don't they are ridiculed and called "sheeple" and such just because your sources and message is questioned. I do think and question and I don't accept everything thrown out there.I asked a legit question. If you guys are going to post the stuff you do with accompanied belittleing comments to those that disagree then I think you ought to share some solution since you all feel you "know" all the secret stuff going on. So I think the illogical behavior is on your side of the fence.

When I see things that I disagree with I write my representatives. I know some personally that I can talk to face to face. I have a relative that is a US Congressman that I ask questions . I happen to feel we live in one of the greatest countries in the world. It is not perfect. And a lot has changed in our world that has brought about changes in our nation and government long before I was born. In fact if you read back in Jefferson's day things began to change that weren't all for the good but our nation kept going. Yes, I see some rights at stake that legislation and interest groups try to change but I have a voice and I have made my presense available at certain places to voice a protest. That is what I can do and what the Constitution gives me the right to do. But I choose to live my life seeing the good around me otherwise I would live in depression and see nothing but defeat. This Nation wasn't founded on defeat and I refuse to live in that state of mind. It's great to live with joy in your heart and see and look for the good around you.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.