• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Europe Coming in this Morning

Rick330man

WDX 404
Mar 16, 2013
Florida Keys
Around 8:45A.M. I heard some stations carrying on a conversation on LSB 38. One mentioned being near Southampton, which is just SW of London. A few minutes later, I picked up 306 in Northern Ireland on LSB 36. He was chatting with a station in Hamilton, Bermuda and then 195 in Brooklyn, New York, a station in Arkansas and several other U.S. stations that were lined up to make the contact. None of these from across the pond was booming in, but they were clearly audible for sustained periods.

Can't wait til tomorrow when I will finally have some time for DXing. I'm hoping the Aussies are filling my radio. Love talking to those guys~!

WR 121 in Scotland was - and still is - making regular contacts across the pond this morning on LSB 38. 160 in Bristol was also coming in on LSB 38. 030 in the UK was working AM 28. There was also traffic on USB 32 in some language I couldn't understand at all and stations communicating in French on USB 34.

There's definitely skip rolling this morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated