• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Ever hear of the Bilderbergers? Maybe you should.

Captain Kilowatt

Professional Amateur
Staff member
Apr 6, 2005
Nova Scotia,Canada
I heard about them on a news/current affairs show profiling secret societies such as the Freemasons,Skull and Bones etc. but forgot the name until I found a link about them.Very interesting stuff.No,it is not just conspiracy stuff.I don't put much faith in most of that but apparently this is real.

Bilderberger meeting May 2005

s

The Bilderberger group is Henry Kissinger's baby. Good 'ol Henry is a very powerful man behind the scenes, and the Bilderberg meetings are heavy duty to say the least...

LoneWolf TN

WOW! it seems that are destinies are already for told by the rich, greedy, power hungry idiot's of the the world. new world order, then we will watch them all infighting as to to who will be the next emporer of the republic. it seems that the U.S. is being used as the storm troopers to further these goals, that's why they want you dependent on the govt. once china comes into the fold we better look out.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.