• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Exports upper 10 meter coverage

My Magnum OmegaForce will go to 29.999mhz.
All you have to do, is take off the bottom cover, and go to a small board and move one jumper.
After doing that, it will go continually from 25.165 to 29.999mhz - bands A thru J.

Also the entire RCI Ranger 2950~2970 line will go anywhere 26.000~30.000mhz or more. The DX models go down to 12 meters and many if not all of them will go up to 32.000mhz

good luck

10 meter exports

Also the entire RCI Ranger 2950~2970 line will go anywhere 26.000~30.000mhz or more. The DX models go down to 12 meters and many if not all of them will go up to 32.000mhz

good luck

Thanks
I was aware of those,looking at some of the am/fm only models to use on a project. superstar 121 3900 etc. i see a lot of them list the top frequency limit at 28.XXX range. Somewhere there has to be a mod>

RCB

Most of the Galaxy exports and all of their variants do not go that far up without doing something like what RadioTech suggested. Ranger & Magnum are the ones you'll want to stick with if you don't want to start changing crystals.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.