1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Extreme 2018 Microphone...get one while you can

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by codeman, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Eldorado828

Eldorado828 8-2-8 in the Lonestar State

Appreciate the heads up

I'll check it out but hopefully shipping isn't ridiculous high.

Slowmover likes this.

2. Eldorado828

The 2018 from crs showed up today just as promised. Haven't broke the staples on the clamshell packaging yet but hope to test it as soon as time permits.

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.
  3. codeman

codeman Recovering Crackerhead

Battery included!

Got my RF 2018 today from Bells CB! It was 78 bucks shipped with a battery. Guess he needs a little more gas money. 20210726_173205.jpg

4. Eldorado828

Here's my proof, I don't think it came with a battery in it though. That's why yours cost more, that peaked and tuned battery! You evengot a bubble mailer to where mine was just a poly bag. 20210726_175154.jpg

Slowmover, NightThumper and codeman like this.
  5. Shadetree Mechanic

Shadetree Mechanic 808 On The North Side of Dover

Just got mine today too. I will proceed to test it out on all my radios. Will it give the d104m6b a run for it's money? The 2018 costs almost twice as much, so it should win flat out. Right?

6. codeman

Well if the sound quality doesn't beat the rd104 you can always have fun with the repeating echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo echo!!

7. Eldorado828

It should just because the price says so, but..... if not just sent it my way and I'll do the disposal of it for you.

Slowmover and Shadetree Mechanic like this.
  8. codeman

Screenshot_20210726-180752_Gallery.jpg

That's about where I run mine if I use the echo at all, it sounds good from recordings I have heard of it, however I put mine on Double talker, not infinitely.