• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Extreme Measures

after four years of this and that , I asked a question that Freecell was surely not going to answer.....as he never did.
So you only inject drama to individuals who you know will not respond?

Switch Kit said:
Moderation (Mole) made it loud and clear back then , it was to between the parties involved on given transactions and nobody else.
Why do you keep speaking for Moleculo. I believe I asked him a question and he answered me but yet you somehow over look that point and quote some past refrence as though it's a reading from a bible or something.

Switch Kit said:
When I see or not see posts deleted , I know they were not kosher concerning moderation. Not much need to ask why. Better a post be deleted then your whole guest privilages 86'ed
It's not about what you see or don't see. It's about me and my post. This had nothing to do with you, never did. It was a question asked to Moleculo and he answered it. So if you want to sum everything up to kosher that happens in your forum world reguarding post that's fine by me, but when it comes to me and my post there is no need for you to worry yourself.

Now where are we going to go from here? Are you going to keep hijacking my threads with your stupid bullshit or are you just going to go lay down and play kosher? I live for this shit, you will not win with me.

drama can be like a disease in life. He said , she said , they said. When does drama no longer have anything to do with anything ? Does any forum need it ? or do they just tend to feed upon the disease of it ?

Justin to me is simply water under this Forum bridge , the disease seems to continue. Now I can't really speak for others and there feelings about this apparent disease , but I can surely appreciate when moderation cleans it up and the forum gets on with what it was intended to represent as far as radios,amps and antenna's are concerned.

Yes I have become apart of the same disease , after 4 years it was kind of hard not to miss. It was cleaned up back then and I can only hope it will be cleaned up again. I've heard it mentioned in a few threads ...."Here we go again" ......if that's what you want ? that's what you will have.

I personally thought you had it right the first time Mole when you cleaned it up , no more if you were to delete something I had posted in the past when you personally thought it wasn't koshar for given thread. Your call.

IM sure you could personally do without any of this so called drama and or dis-ease. I realizing being fair for all's concerns can not always be the easiest of jobs , but somebodies got to do it for the good of many. Peace

2hicqxk.gif

Im still waiting for my stuff from freecell. I really dont think it will ever come. I PAID for it in full. Its been almost a year! Buyer beware!

FREECELL STILL OWES ME:

1. DP50 mic (new)
2. Dual antenna mount for francis amazers.
3. Custom made quad antenna mount for francis amazers.

Freecell, where is my stuff? You sent the antennas, radio what about the rest of the stuff?

I see that extreme measures have been taken and some threads and post concerning the Justin DePolis arrival have been cleaned up and or deleted.

Were the post and threads deleted due to some sort of forum rule being broken or was it to avoid some sort of confrontation?

I made a sincere post that was well thought out just to have it disappear. I kinda understand what the reason may be but a heads up would also be nice. Afterall, I am a supporting member here.

How did the FreeCell incident turn out? I notice that thread was allowed to run it's course.

Does the deletion of the threads for Justin DePolis indicate the position that the WWDX takes on this matter?

Thanks for the good words, Cajun Invader (in another thread, I think it's locked).

I was surprised and flattered.

Switch Kit, my advice to you is to leave him be. Really. I've never seen him play so nice for this long. He's chosen to be like that and I'd hate to be the one to make him think it was a mistake.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.