• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Facebook users

Facebook...... is that anything like MySpace
... ?

FB is where you use a picture avatar that was taken 15+ years ago so your high school ex girlfriends marvel at how young you look. lol
You can also use a fake name and post real hateful and nasty comments so your employer won't find out.

This Forum is no different to Facebook.
It harvests your data and shares it with Google and 61 or so other Bots that harvest data from this site.
Look at the bottom of this page, options to TWEET and Post to facebook
And a list of members online, including guests and Bots.
When you signup to this forum you agree to share your data. Thats how this forum cuts down running costs.

Taken from terms of service of this forum.

All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.

We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.

You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service.

These terms may be changed at any time without notice.

I bet this forum wishes it could generate the income that facebook generates.

I have no problem with this forum or facebook. Those not on Facebook are missing out on thousands of cb and hamradio groups throughout the world.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated