• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fan dipole

That woodpecker antenna looks a lot like our boat storage racks. Wonder if I could load those up??? Wonder how the boats would affect it???

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]ERROR 403 - ACCESS DENIED![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
Unfortunately your request could not be fulfilled at this time. This can have a variety of reasons:
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]

A)
Your IP-address belongs to an IP-range frequently used by "spammers" and "bad bots"[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]B) Your IP-address uses a forged PTR-record[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]C) Your IP has been blacklisted due to site ripping/attempted site ripping

NOTE
: the use of offline browsing tools like "DISCo Pump", "Download Master", "FlashGet",
"HTTrack", "PageNest", "Teleport", "WebCopier", "Wget" etc. will result in a
permanent ban!
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]D[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]) Your client uses an inadequate identification string[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] E) You are entering the site via an unwanted referrer[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] F) You are entering the site using a blocked proxy server
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
If none of the above mentioned criteria apply and you feel you are being blocked by accident, please
feel free
[/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]to send me an e-mail using the subject "ERROR 403" and I will investigate further.

(Remember to use ONLY that specific subject line in order to make sure your e-mail passes my spam filter![/FONT] )[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
Additionally, please remember to include[/FONT] [FONT=Arial,Helvetica]the following information with your request:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]
1)
Date and time in UTC/GMT when you tried to access the site[/FONT]
(local time is useless!)
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] 2) External IP-range or the exact IP your ISP assigned to you while trying to access the site

[/FONT]!!! Please note that any requests to access the website that do not contain the above mentioned info, will be ignored !!!

Unsure what your current IP-address is?
Click here to find out your IP-address that shows up in the log of remote web servers!

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica] Click here to launch your e-mail client with the correct subject line and a sample text that just needs to be completed
by adding your individual data

My e-mail address is
[SIZE=-1](use only the first letters in red of each phonetic word, to form the e-mail address!):[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]Lima Echo India Fox [/SIZE]DOT[SIZE=-1]Delta Echo Hotel India Oscar [/SIZE]AT[SIZE=-1]November Echo Tango Sierra Uniform Romeo Fox [/SIZE]DOT[SIZE=-1]Delta Echo[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]

Thanks for visiting & have a nice day![/FONT]

Webmaster

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]www.signals.taunus.de[/SIZE][/FONT]

Yep, apparently you can't get there from here. :censored: You have to link from the main page.

Probably depend on the manufacture of the boat, bayliner may be a big high angle of radiation, skeeter low angle of radiation.:D

All kidding aside I have seen a mobile use a self tapping sheet metal screw to attach his transmission line to an aluminum light pole and tune it up with decent results in a K-mart parking lot. counterpoise was laying out in the parking lot, piece of stranded insulated wire.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.