• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Farthest 11 meter DX contact and equipment used?

Ahh, a real President Lincoln
Yep, I liked this series of radios from Uniden.
I still have a 2510 and this Lincoln left from the old days.
They have served me well for many years.
I sold one 2510, a 2600 and my oldest Lincoln that came from Belgium. The HTX 100 I gave to a new ham but they were all solid radios.

Jeff

Yep, I liked this series of radios from Uniden.
I still have a 2510 and this Lincoln left from the old days.
They have served me well for many years.
I sold one 2510, a 2600 and my oldest Lincoln that came from Belgium. The HTX 100 I gave to a new ham but they were all solid radios.

Jeff
Nice, I have a Lincoln and a "DOC" treated 2510. The 2510 is kinda rough cosmetically compared to one I sold a friend. They're stable and solid. I think I recapped the both, but maybe just a partial. I need to get them out and fire them up...been a while since i did.

That Swiss army knife has been a valuable tool over many years, the wood saw cuts aluminum tubing very well....
I have several.
That and a Leatherman , bailing wire and duct tape keeps it all running.

Jeff

Reactions: Rwb
Other than catching everything since surviving covid that goes by, doing good. Healthy right now.
that china flue did it bad for many. glad your a survivor homerbb. we still need to do some 2 meter gab someday soon

Reactions: HomerBB and S&W357
That Swiss army knife has been a valuable tool over many years, the wood saw cuts aluminum tubing very well....
I have several.
That and a Leatherman , bailing wire and duct tape keeps it all running.

Jeff
since bungee cords have been invented,it brought new meaning to AH FIZZED ID MU SELF

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.