• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Favorite C/B Tuner

I took my Cobra 148 and Palomar 250 to him in 1992 maybe and he did an awesome job. I could talk almost anywhere in the USA on that radio after. Thanks for reminding me of his name.
Elderado828, you aren’t out of line. I knew some of the names I might get back and some of there “reputations” if that the right word. I’m not rely tech savvy about the inner workings of cb radios but I’ve picked up some knowledge of it over the years. I just wanted to have a little fun and see who people like and don’t like.

Reactions: secret squirrel
I took my Cobra 148 and Palomar 250 to him in 1992 maybe and he did an awesome job. I could talk almost anywhere in the USA on that radio after. Thanks for reminding me of his name.
I took my Cobra down to the track, hitched to the back of my Cadillac. everyone was there just a waitin for me. There were plenty of Sting Rays and XKEs.....

Come on, admit it!! You didn't just read these words. You SANG them!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.