• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FCC should just open up 11meters as a Citizens experimental band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen to "the travel channel" (19) then I think it's safe to say that it's as experimental as it gets and that the FCC doesn't care about it or 99% of their "rules".

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb and S&W357
That right there that TheRealPorkchop said.
And it's 7:42PM here and he's still going. It's ALL DAY LONG and the FCC doesn't do anything. If they don't stop that BS, then there's nothing anyone here on this forum can do that is worthy of drawing their attention.

Reactions: Rwb
dont forget bugger picker radio pickin 1 out flickin it atcha radio on 21
he is full o BULLSHIT
I can't say that I listen to channel 21. I spend most of the day on 19, sometimes 28 and 38LSB. And usually, you'll find ole Capt. Ritalin on one of the 3, 19 mostly, attempting to pump himself up and down everyone else that's forgotten more than he's managed to retain in his puffed up little head. But he's amusing, he's worth a good laugh if you can't find anything else to chuckle about during the day.

• Haha
its just there seems to be a new trend on here now which is making posts complaining about people on certain 11m frequencies and how they hate the AM guys and its getting old real quick. if it hurts your feelings and you want law and order get your ham radio license and get off of the cb radio. crying on here about a guy saying 1111 or lets find him and beat him up is just stupid 12 year old child crap. CHANGE THE CHANNEL OR GET THE HELL OFF OF 11M! if you cant take it, its just not for you, plain and simple.

Last edited:
its just there seems to be a new trend on here now which is making posts complaining about people on certain 11m frequencies and how they hate the AM guys and its getting old real quick. if it hurts your feelings and you want law and order get your ham radio license and get off of the cb radio. crying on here about a guy saying 1111 or lets find him and beat him up is just stupid 12 year old child crap. CHANGE THE CHANNEL OR GET THE HELL OFF OF 11M! if you cant take it, its just not for you, plain and simple.
People need to vent, I get it. If you don't like what you are reading, then just move along. Its when people start calling people names, like calling people sidebanders and karens is when the moderators start watching closely.

We really don't have to split up into AM ers and sideband ers. The mode we operate in is not our identity. We are all in the same hobby.

People need to vent, I get it. If you don't like what you are reading, then just move along. Its when people start calling people names, like calling people sidebanders and karens is when the moderators start watching closely.

We really don't have to split up into AM ers and sideband ers. The mode we operate in is not our identity. We are all in the same hobby.
i stand by my post. dont turn it around on me to justify the thin skin and constant non stop complaining of these guys. ridiculous

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated