• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fergusun poll

Will Officer Wilson in Fergusun be indicted?

• Yes and will be found guilty

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yes and will be found not guilty

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Yes to simply avoid riots

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No and quite rightly so!

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • CNN and MSNBC should be sued!

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
The pic is an Oregon murder suspect...Joda Cain. The picture was posted by a KCMO police officer as being one of Michael Brown but now the cop is in trouble for doing it.

A police officer in Florida was fired for bringing a black silhouette to the pistol range that had arms holding skittles and watermelon drink....no facial features, but was still fired. I guess PC is a cancer and our politicians are all guilty. I can't believe how loopy the Brown's attorney sounds and all his arguments can be destroyed by a 16 year old with common sense.

I can't believe how loopy the Brown's attorney sounds and all his arguments can be destroyed by a 16 year old with common sense.

After listening to him speak it's obvious he's not a very intelligent man. Not sure how he made it through law school or passed the bar exam but I have a feeling it has something to do with quotas. He certainly doesn't seem to listen very well but then again; he does have an agenda.

The mayor of ferguson is a incompetent boob....and should be brought up on charges....far as i can see...he is to blame for all the destruction........people should not be allowed to riot and destroy a town.....the ANG should have been sent there immediately...or this could start happening all across the U.S........the dem mayor probably got a call from Washingtom.

he NEVER should have done that. (unless there is some back room deal that we don't know about)

ymmv
You might have to look at it this way. The news media publicly posted his name and address and related info plus the fact that he would always be a target of discrimination in Ferguson.
Add the fact that he just killed a human being out of self defense.
Then on top of that the Al Sharptons of the world are calling for the spilling of his blood and that injustice be rewarded.
He had three long months to come to that descision. He did it for the good of the Ferguson police force and for ferguson.

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
You might have to look at it this way. The news media publicly posted his name and address and related info plus the fact that he would always be a target of discrimination in Ferguson.
Add the fact that he just killed a human being out of self defense.
Then on top of that the Al Sharptons of the world are calling for the spilling of his blood and that injustice be rewarded.
He had three long months to come to that descision. He did it for the good of the Ferguson police force and for ferguson.

Besides that he can now perhaps change his name and/or move away and start a new life.

Few LEO's ever have to draw their service weapon to shoot a suspect. His training kicked in and he did as he was trained to do. For a young guy, he will have to live with it for the rest of his life regardless if it was an authorized shoot or not. That isn't easy to live with regardless if one is a LEO or in the armed forces. I can undestand that Wilson regrets having to do it to a kid that made it necessary for him to act as he did.

Last edited:
Reactions: psycho
IDK, Robb, I get the impression that Wilson gives 2 shits about dropping that punk.

It's called "Suicide by cop". If a black cop would have shot the POS, nothing more would have happened.
I thought Eric Holder resigned?????? Get that fool out of there now!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eastside

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.