• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fergusun poll

Will Officer Wilson in Fergusun be indicted?

• Yes and will be found guilty

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Yes and will be found not guilty

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Yes to simply avoid riots

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • No and quite rightly so!

Votes: 23 71.9%
  • CNN and MSNBC should be sued!

Votes: 11 34.4%

• Total voters
The evidence and several witnesses proved the teen thug was hitting the officer through the open window of the police car which is when at least one shot was fired.

Racism? Took the comments a bit bit of context didn't you? That's what racism is to me.

You're correct he did hit the officer after the officer pushed the teen with the police car door.

Singling out only black people is border racism in my opinion.

The "protesters" could care less about the decision. They're only there to do their Christmas shopping.

Exactly! I remember taking yearly riot control training when I was in the Guard. We were told that only a handful of people were actually rioting about something. The rest were there to rape, pillage and burn.

If I was the Governor of Missouri, I'd cancel all EBT cards within a 3 mile radius of Ferguson until the protests stop.

Last edited:
Charlie Sheen is on record calling Officer Darrin Wilson a murderer. I guess all Sheen's arrests for drugs and driving under the influence haven't taught this asshole anything.

I get pretty fired up about how the media twists the facts, leaves facts out, and stirs things up. Here in D/FW, a local station ran the Ferguson riot feed over and over and over. It seemed like they were egging people on to do something. Next thing you know, hey, there's a car on fire. So they video that for a while, until the next car gets lit up, and then it just got worse and worse. Shortly after they switched from the Ferguson feed to the local news, the first thing they air was about a local cop shooting someone. Second was the story about the 12 year old who got shot for having an "airsoft pistol". That sounds harmless... until you look at the picture of the pistol, and see that the orange tip was taken off, and it looked like a real 45 cal pistol. If I were a cop and saw a kid pulling that out of his waistband, I'd have shot him, too. I guess it's all about ratings. Stirring up people's emotions to incite a riot is illegal. Including the yahoo that shouted "let's burn this bitch down". They should all be arrested and put in jail.

Brett

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.