• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Finally got pic's of new toys.......

DXman

Yes, that's 3100 degrees F. Nine yrs of hard work.
Apr 5, 2005
West Coast - Washington
Got all my ammo now for the Savage Bmag 17 WSM, should last for awhile.
Also getting my new air rifle ready to go - it's really accurate at 60 yds as of now.
Just got the silencer installed last week.

Bmag.JPG
3100 rounds.JPG
17 WSM.JPG
FX Crown 25 cal.JPG
Chronograph.JPG
DSC_0011.JPG

RIFLE = $1350
SILENCER = $150
EXTRA BARREL = $358

I didn't really need the silencer, but, it looks cool and the noise is now down to the level of Daisy Red Rider!
Man, an AR doesn't cost that much. I'll stick with my Benjamin 22 and the Gamo break barrel .177 in the air gun. Both loud, but can bust dove and rabbit real well with both. Wanting to pop some rattlers soon. gud eat'n

Reactions: 357magnum
This air rifle is mid range for price. There are many other brands out there that are up around the $3000 mark.
Also lots of them are being used for big game hunting now, Elk, Deer, Bison just to name a few and up to 50 cal. are being made. There is even one being made that can fling an arrow 495 fps.- I got to see one just a couple days ago.

Last edited:
I thought Benjamin air rifles were nice but that's a sweet looking rifle. I like the 17 rifle as well.

My PAP92 (SBR stamp), Burris FF3, and can (stamp). $900, $260, $700. No happy switch :(

View attachment 36290
This is the pic of the Benjamin that I sold last year so I could get the FX. It was a nice shooting rifle..........

Benjamin 25 cal. 1.JPG

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.