• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fine Tune CB Shop in Amarillo Texas

Hay Wagon

Aug 4, 2012
Are these guys any good? Does anybody have a number for them? I need to get me 29 ltd worked on and I do not live close to a repair shop so I need to find somebody that is honest and knows what they are doing to work on this thing. I found Fine Tune CB shop in Amarillo but I dont know anything about them......sooooo any suggestions? Is there someone on here that is honest and knows what they are doing?

I am curious to see what they can do. I have heard of them, but that is it. I remember there was a radio I was looking at on EBay that was tuned by them. I don't remember if I purchased it or not. Used radios I get always take a trip to DTB or Bells for a check and alignment. So if I did buy that radio tuned by Fine Tune, I can't give an opinion because I don't remember. Sorry.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ AWP:
    Is it possible to be on a lake and have a homing directional beam being emitted from the shore so a person could navigate to that beam's source? For example at night to a jetty.
  • @ BJ radionut:
  • @ wavrider:
    sea que sea que,
    +1