• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

First Post?

You should feel good then @ 15....I've been here as long as you, (actually 2 days longer) and down to just 1 likie. :confused:

It's not how long you have been here but the quality of the posts made in the time. :D Actually the numbers are coming up. You are at 65 likes so far and mine is up to 2602 which I believe is where it was on the old forum. Not that it matters much anyway, it's just another number.Besides that I have made a LOT of posts since being here.

Duster.....I think the problem is you are looking at the DX Home page. Go to the DX Forums page and scroll down to just above the ABOUT US section. On the far left there should be a button to change your skin or style.

Reactions: AudioShockwav
The changing theme option is for Admin testing, for when we're trying out a new theme and trying to dial it in...members can't do it on their own

Reactions: Mudfoot and pro151

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.