• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

First Post?

It's not how long you have been here but the quality of the posts made in the time. :D Actually the numbers are coming up. You are at 65 likes so far and mine is up to 2602 which I believe is where it was on the old forum. Not that it matters much anyway, it's just another number.Besides that I have made a LOT of posts since being here.
True...You have made more posts..."But it's not the quantity of posts made, but the quality"...:p...........actually....Until it was brought up...I didn't know the "Likie" thing was even here.

Looks like my signature did not convert correctly

Jeff

Yeah, I noticed that a bunch didn't convert properly but there's not anything I can do about it. Some of the BBCODE that was custom to the old software (non standard) wasn't ported over and several people were using that in the signatures

A clarification on the Tapatalk question: Instead of accessing the site with Tapatalk, point your mobile or tablet browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) directly at the site. You'll see that the site is now optimized nicely for those platforms.

The format was kind of weird on my iPhone, it wouldn't show full screen and when I was trying to reply to a message it acted kind of wonky.

The format was kind of weird on my iPhone, it wouldn't show full screen and when I was trying to reply to a message it acted kind of wonky.

Can you take a print screen and post it? This reply is from my iPhone. It's full screen for me?

Now that I'm thinking about it, I wonder if that was due to the scrolling eBay ad? I found that was causing more problems than it was worth, so I axed the auto scroll.

Sorry guys......looks like you cannot change the skins yourselves.
There is another link to it that MAY work...
Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the screen and you should get a pop-up menu. Select "Preferences" and the very first option should be "Style" with a menu box of different skins.

There is another link to it that MAY work...
Click on your user name in the upper right corner of the screen and you should get a pop-up menu. Select "Preferences" and the very first option should be "Style" with a menu box of different skins.

Nope.

Seems to be considerably faster too!

Yep. That was one of the issues that was important to me. The performance of the old site was not up to par with today's standards. I think everyone will find that the new site is pretty damn fast!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.