• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FM coming to CB in the US ?

I got 3 kits today it does have good instruction that comes with it. It has instructions to hook it up in a uniden AR7 radio now to figure out how to make it work in the cobra 29 ltd

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
This is interesting, so what channel are the FM ops on?, and according to the above PART 95 or whatever it is called allows it,I guess.
Guess we will have to search for a FM radio within my budget...
DOCTOR795

This is interesting, so what channel are the FM ops on?, and according to the above PART 95 or whatever it is called allows it,I guess.
Guess we will have to search for a FM radio within my budget...
DOCTOR795

FM is just another mode of talking on the same 40 channels (frequencies) we already have. So if you have say an RCI 2950 you can go to any cb channel and talk AM,FM,USB, and LSB. Just pick an Export radio that is in your budget right now and talk on it.

As an example this is a heck of a deal right now. http://www.88radio.com/Anytone-AT-5555

The only thing that will change if this passes is one, it will be legal. And two, all new cb sets sold in the USA will have FM added as a new mode of talking. You can talk FM right now if you want, no one gives a crap.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated