• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

for lack of a better place to......

Apparently so. Speaking of some of us lowly members contradicting themselves, Mack sends me PMs wanting ME to make "complaining comments" for HIM...because he states he's in enough trouble as it is....

Now he wants me shut up.....which is how things get "fixed" around here.

Amazing !!

now thats funny right there :)
i get in enough trouble on my own without taking on other peoples issues . ;)

Apparently so. Speaking of some of us lowly members contradicting themselves, Mack sends me PMs wanting ME to make "complaining comments" for HIM...because he states he's in enough trouble as it is....

Now he wants me shut up.....which is how things get "fixed" around here.

Amazing !!

You've heard the one about leading a horse to drink? doh!

I suppose we should all congratulate Robb on getting his administrator rank back.

I suppose we should all congratulate Robb on getting his administrator rank back.

Nah I'd rather congratulate the ferum overseers for not really doing or changing anything, thumping their chests, scratching each other's butts, flipping off the membership, and maintaining the status crap....I mean...quo. Nicely done :eek:

And we should thank GLR for his new avatar.
Hmmm...

:LOL:

Attachments

• mexicanav.jpeg
    mexicanav.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 171
common guys , robb isnt gonna be doing reviews anymore and i havnt noticed him negatively affecting any threads lately . its been made clear hes not gonna have his moderator status removed at this point so theres nothing to be gained by belittling the forum . its not burger king so we didnt get things done exactly the way each of us might have done things . feelings were hurt , a hasty decision was made , then corrected and apologized for . lets pretend our lives dont revolve around this forum and let it go .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.