• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

for lack of a better place to......

davegrantsr

Oct 30, 2005
for lack of a better place to put this, this was once a great place to be. i abandoned c****r due to the BS meted out by its dictator. unfortunately, his 1 & only superior allows him to do absolutely WHATEVER he damn well pleases. even alienating most of c****r's most prolific posters, more knowledgable posters, longest tenured members, most entertaining members, etc., if not FLAT OUT BANNED! that forum has been run into the ground. RUN INTO THE GROUND. the same 5 people are the only ones who post, they brag of however many thousands of forum members, net members, chat members, etc. all the 'new' members 'get it' and abandon ship FAST.
do i not see the same fire smoldering here??? it's quite entertaining when MEMBERS get into heated discussions that require the referees to step in. but when a moderator suddenly rules the roost with his own iron fist AND puts into writing some of the most absurd if not totally incorrect nonsense, spouting it as gospel, something needs attention.
THEREFORE, if it comes to be known that robb is in fact the OWNER of this forum, i am DONE here. if he is merely an invited guest, with the privilege of being a moderator, i hereby move that the OWNERS of WWRF PUT A TIGHT LEASH on robb. with regards to HIS statements on the now famous 257hp thread, a person in his position SHOULD NEVER EVER berate, belittle or flat out tell those who QUITE OBVIOUSLY ARE FAR MORE KNOWLEDGABLE then he, that they are merely ignorant, closed minded fools. in my real life job, when ANY employee treats another-regardless of position-in that way, they get a 'talking to', then a wrist slap, then TERMINATION.
i re-read the 257hp thread several times, as well as several other of robb's 'know-it-all' threads, along with his qrz.com 257hp/10 meter export debacle. all i can say is.....wow.
i just can't believe this forum went in this direction.
i think at least 1 or 2 other members may agree.
owners?

I think your requests have already been taken care of.

the chat room rumors told me so

He who has ears to hear and eyes to see - let them hear and see

I would likes me some popcorn too mister

UHHH OHHH WHAT DID I MISS??? My internet was wiggin out due to storms tonight and i got disconnected from the chatroom earlier :(

I'd like to ask that everyone hold off on beating up this topic just for a little bit. We are working on resolving these issues and hope to have a solution soon. I will personally respond to this matter when I have a response. Until then, I just ask that you hold tight.

I'd like to ask that everyone hold off on beating up this topic just for a little bit. We are working on resolving these issues and hope to have a solution soon. I will personally respond to this matter when I have a response. Until then, I just ask that you hold tight.

hmmmmmmm......some merit to my comments? just noticed that 50% of my 'reputation received' is in agreement with PREVIOUS posts i made regarding the exact same subject matter. double-hmmmmmmmmm........

hmmmmmmm......some merit to my comments? just noticed that 50% of my 'reputation received' is in agreement with PREVIOUS posts i made regarding the exact same subject matter. double-hmmmmmmmmm........

i don't have a dog in this fight, but,.......

don't pat your self on your back too hard.
your personal attacks is exactly the same type of bs that went on on the 'zed with the know code/no code threads. :mad:

thats why a lot of people left the zed and came here.

dit dit

I don't really see "personal attacks" in any of what davegrantsr is saying. He is ardently critisizing certain people's actions and methods, but that seems like fair game to me. If someone is wrong or is abusing their moderator privileges, they ought to be told so.

For what it's worth, there are dozens of members here who witnessed the copper forum go to shit that do indeed see the same thing here, where someone is engaging in blatant biased marketing for one particular company, and using their power to suppress anyone who has anything negative to say about it---either the bogus techno-babble, or the passive-aggressive, defensive nature of that person's follow-up posts, or the bullying and threats that always seem to get into the picture.

It sucks, it should be fixed.

i don't have a dog in this fight, but,.......

don't pat your self on your back too hard.
your personal attacks is exactly the same type of bs that went on on the 'zed with the know code/no code threads. :mad:

thats why a lot of people left the zed and came here.

dit dit

PERSONAL ATTACK?????? if REQUESTING that an abusive person is restrained is a personal attack, then we're living in the wrong country. i never even said ban him, tar & feather him or hang him, i just said RESTRAIN HIM.
2 members getting into a verbal brouhaha is one thing. calling each other names is time for a wet noodle lashing. a MODERATOR dishing out what he SHOULD BE nipping in the bud calls for a revolt.
on the other hand.....this would NEVER have happened on c****r. the thread would have up & vanished in mere seconds & those involved would never be heard from again. there, the moderator is KING and he is always right.

oh, by the way, of all the added 'reps rec'd' since my previous post, only 1 has borderline connotations.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.