• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: Browning Golden Eagle Mark III

Chris,
I tried to start a private conversation with you but received a error message stating I was not allowed to do so. :oops:
Can you start one with me?

Thanks,
Jim

Just throw an oxidizer symbol and tell UPS it's fuming nitric acid. It will get there in one piece, guaranteed! They know if they kick that box around, it will fill the truck with deadly nitric oxides and eat a hole in their truck. Adding about $80 for the hazmat fee is cheaper than the gas it would cost or the package insurance.

Got the radio safe and sound, it almost looked like FedEx lost the box with the microphone. They don't update the tracking accurately, and I had to call them to find that it was at the drop off point.....

I unpacked the units, and removed the bubble wrap from around the tubes. Got the microphone and fired it up. Running it with an Apollo two tube amp, getting great audio reports from the locals.

Thanks Jim!

Top shelf of the workbench station. (Never mind the clutter, still organizing)

IMG_20230429_162018358_HDR.jpg

Got the radio safe and sound, it almost looked like FedEx lost the box with the microphone. They don't update the tracking accurately, and I had to call them to find that it was at the drop off point.....

I unpacked the units, and removed the bubble wrap from around the tubes. Got the microphone and fired it up. Running it with an Apollo two tube amp, getting great audio reports from the locals.

Thanks Jim!

Top shelf of the workbench station. (Never mind the clutter, still organizing)

View attachment 63666
You are one lucky man! I was a teen when my Dad got mine for me, 1972, used from a friend, $50. bucks, I sold it 2 years latter like a dumb kid for $100.00 I thought I came up....Oh I wish I never did that.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.