• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FORGIVENESS ???

Switch Kit

Apr 6, 2005
What was the dude saying as they beat the living crap out of Him ? God forgive them for they know not what they do ? right up to the point when they hung his beaten to a plup body on a cross ...One things is for sure ...IM not Jesus Christ !! I find that forgiveness is not always the easiest thing to accomplish in my life ...forgetting is one thing ..truly forgiving is another. I suppose I can say I forgive to a degree but deep down inside I've only done my best to forget .....the scars and reminders remain.So I guess there's a whole lot more to forgiveness then I really thought there was....It's kind of hard sometimes to realize that to not forgive is a sin in itself .....Lord knows I try. I suppose I need proof or I need to see change in human beings actions before the forgiveness phaze can even start to take effect within my heart,soul and conscience ? Maybe it's one's conscience that tends to slow the process of forgiveness ? I just didn't know what I didn't know .....(I only thought I did) God forgive me for my lack of forgiveness.

The only thing that needs to change is YOU.

You need not look outside to find forgiveness, anything else will lead you on a path of self destruction.

Never forget.

Don't worry...you have until your last breath to learn how to forgive.

Well C2 ,I can only hope that any forgiveness matters that might have to do with my own life will be forgiven way before my last breath should take place ....like I said ....I can forget fairly well but when certain situations arise from past events ...I tend to still get a bad disposition within myself ....IM only guessing that is my lack of forgiveness or will to let go completely ? IM personally not looking for any forgiveness from others at this point in time concerning my life as it is today ,so I guess when I have lack of forgiveness towards others,places and things ...the best I can do is to forgive myself for not doing so....not making matters any worse then they might already be other then accepting it for what it is at that given time and place for my own well being. Author Message
Hiamperage
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ask for forgiveness over at 1Stop. Frank loves you.

I really don't understand your childish behaviour here Hiamp ....Do you tend to think your funny ? You have yet to impress me much on anything that you have ever commented on any of my posts ....it's always the same old childish nonsence coming from you ? Is this what your looking for Hiamp ? ....Negative feedback from me ? But then again...for all I know, you might only be 10 years old for that matter ? You surely act like it. I can only say that I hope it gets better for you dude. I would think I should be getting used to it by now coming from you .....what was that old saying ? .....Oh yeah ..God forgive them for they know not what they do ...and if they only think they do ? ...Lord have mercy on there souls Peace

"I suppose I need proof or I need to see change in human beings actions before the forgiveness phaze can even start to take effect within my heart,soul and conscience"

This is what I meant, S&K...look no further than yourself.

Forgiveness is about you, no one else. Only YOU need change. Forgiveness is unconditional. If you continue in this way, you will not succeed and only destroy yourself.

It is best if you wait until your last breath, however. I think Hiamperage knows this ;)

But never forget.

Switch Kit said:
Well C2 ,I can only hope that any forgiveness matters that might have to do with my own life will be forgiven way before my last breath should take place ....like I said ....I can forget fairly well but when certain situations arise from past events ...I tend to still get a bad disposition within myself ....IM only guessing that is my lack of forgiveness or will to let go completely ? IM personally not looking for any forgiveness from others at this point in time concerning my life as it is today ,so I guess when I have lack of forgiveness towards others,places and things ...the best I can do is to forgive myself for not doing so....not making matters any worse then they might already be other then accepting it for what it is at that given time and place for my own well being. Author Message
Hiamperage
Posted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:21 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Go ask for forgiveness over at 1Stop. Frank loves you.

I really don't understand your childish behaviour here Hiamp ....Do you tend to think your funny ? You have yet to impress me much on anything that you have ever commented on any of my posts ....it's always the same old childish nonsence coming from you ? Is this what your looking for Hiamp ? ....Negative feedback from me ? But then again...for all I know, you might only be 10 years old for that matter ? You surely act like it. I can only say that I hope it gets better for you dude. I would think I should be getting used to it by now coming from you .....what was that old saying ? .....Oh yeah ..God forgive them for they know not what they do ...and if they only think they do ? ...Lord have mercy on there souls Peace
I think you should take your nonsense back to one stop! I think its total bull that people got to be @sses toward people like switch kit!!!!!!!!!! I mean what the hell the dude is always cool to everyone! So why mess with people who do nothing? Ow thats right your from one stop :?

Forgiveness is about you, no one else. Only YOU need change. Forgiveness is unconditional. If you continue in this way, you will not succeed and only destroy yourself.

well C2 .....lets just say I know the feeling dude ....and it really doesn't feel to good. I won't call it destroying myself but maybe more so a temporary mental set back (IM only human) ....that can come and go depending on the time and the place and or situation...."Unconditionally" is truly a gift from the powers that be even when it comes to love .....in other words for me ...I met the enemy a very long time ago ...I see him in the mirror everyday.......I see where your coming from were saying that maybe it would be best served concerning my last breath if need be ? .....I would just assume to be right with myself while I was still here if at all possible ......I truly doubt I will ever forget C2 .......or then again ,maybe if things should just fade away after time I would personally think that I would be better off. Reminds of a time my better half got caught flirting around with another , she was busted and she knew it ....I was crushed ! She swore up and down nothing happened and I believed her ,she totally admitted she was wrong ....it took me a while C2 .....I did forgive her but it wasn't a done deal with me right there on the spot....I needed some time ...I just wasn't some super dude that could turn my cheek to it just like that ....I tried ,but it haunted me so to speak......I forgave but it still ate at me ....it took a few weeks and even then I was reminded by her that she needed not be bothered with the crap anymore because it was hurting her as well, if I truly had forgiven her in the first place we could just move on .....I truly thought I did and I even understood where she was coming from after the fact ....it got better dude ....but like I told her ....it was going to take me some time and it did...of course it's still in my heart and soul but it has since come to a contented rest. Will it ever come back a raise it's jagged little head as a reminder ? ...I hope not ....but if it should....I would then guess it was meant to be.I do believe that nothing happens in this world by mistake and that for some reason or other ? there's some kind of reasons for why things work out the way that they do. ........My last breath huh ? ....hope your not right C2 . Thanks for the reply.......Cheech ? it's all good dude ....I think he got enough of the negative attention he was looking for,I honestly don't think it has anything to do with that other Forum , I really just think it has to do with the guy's own upbringing and what goes on up between his ears. Peace dude.

C2 said:
Yea, what ever happened to radiotech pacetronics and David?

He sw the error of his ways and pawned the business of on J. Stone and Stone took the fall.

NEWS FLASH, DON'T BUY ANYTHING OF PACE RADIOS SITE, THERE'S NO ONE THERE TO SEND YOUR STUFF, TRUST ME I KNOW THIS ALL TOO WELL

Hey King ? You really think you can scare God ? .....that kind of reminds me of something ,becareful what you pray for , you might just get it. Peace

I don't know about you C2 ? but IM just daddies little squrit ...after that , and on down the line from there .....maybe your guess could be better then mind ? ....you either believe in something or you don't.....whatever floats ones boat,to each his or her own. Peace

Switch Kit said:
IM just daddies little squrit ...

Literally, that's gross.

It sounds like you believe in god or you believe in nothing at all.

Big Bang anyone? And I don't mean with Sister Mary :twisted:

figurativly speaking ,That's gross huh C2 ? ....next thing I'll hear is about your virgin ears ? Hmmmm ......I surely invite change by folks in a period of time ,but over night in these parts ? ....Please forgive me C2 if I have truly offended you ? but in your case dude....I doubt that I have that much power over you or anybody else for that matter. I would certainly hope not anyway. (-: If this were tit for tat ? What do you think it would be here ? The tit or the tat ? Peace

I'll take the tit any time, but tat aint so bad either. Have you heard of the taint? :twisted:

I'd like to go on believing that, somehow, I was the one who inspired your sig. But I suspect that it was a gang banging effort.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.