• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FORGIVENESS ???

Switch Kit said:
figurativly speaking ,That's gross huh C2 ? ....next thing I'll hear is about your virgin ears ? Hmmmm ......I surely invite change by folks in a period of time ,but over night in these parts ? ....Please forgive me C2 if I have truly offended you ? but in your case dude....I doubt that I have that much power over you or anybody else for that matter. I would certainly hope not anyway. (-: If this were tit and ass ? What do you think it would be here ? The tit or the ass ? Peace
what duh?

and you gross out on a little figure of speech ? .....I think not ...who's mind is truly in the gutter here ? .....I truly have nothing more then to forgive you for being you ....your fonts have been written all over these forum walls .....you are what you are as I am what I am. Switch Kit

Does that mean IM a Switch Kit ))))Rookie((((( ? ......Throwing rocks at me ? Reasoning with "them" ....who or what are "them" ? ....I suppose sometimes it's better then nothing .....can get slow around here from time to time .....I just figured I let somebody else have my key to the forums playpen.....I kind of hear you on the pearls before swine there Bones .....but let's just say I didn't say that. (-: ....I'd have to ask for forgiveness then ......well then again ....I thought it so IM guilty all the same. Damn it !!

Have I sunk to the level of one of "them" or have I risen?

Anyway, rookie might remember who inspired S&K.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.