• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum Speed

Butcher318

Apr 13, 2005
Ok, I like the fact that I can actually log in now and it remembers my log in. And I don't have to re-log in after every other post like the old forum. Half the time it would say I used a wrong name or password as well. What a pain.

That said, wow, the new forum is slooooooooooow. Probably takes 20-30 seconds per page and some don't load at all or stop loading. I feel like I'm back on dial up on the origional WWRF.:mad:

maybe some explaining is needed.

new look to forum is what > new software means.

still on the same old host as old forum wich means its still ran from the same computer server. wich = new look same old speed.

when they switch it over it will = same new look with much faster page loading times.

ok thats as simple as i can make it.

Thats all fine and dandy, I'm just saying I don't see any speed here. Now right now I am on a cable modem at Ivy Tech Collage and it seems quicker then my DSL at home. Might be time to up-grade from the basic 15.95 a month DSL.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.