• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum Spring contest

Im in. Do we know what channel we are going to use? Just sent my 2547 out for alignment , peak and service. With some good weather i should have my penetrator up and running by may 25th

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
While we've talked about LSB 16 on this thread and others, but it does not appear to have been included in the Contest Rules. I've asked Binrat to include it. Whether it is formally included or not, I would propose that all of us here piggy-back the contest and make the effort to make some contacts on LSB 16.

I'll be taking my Cherokee AH 100 walkie talkie (with SSB) out on my 19' open fisherman along with my 1/2 wave Workman Bandit, which will be set up on the bow of my boat atop my MFJ 1918 portable tripod.

I intend to take this seriously...and have some fun.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.