• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Forum Summer Contest

OK, rules will be up in due time but the basic concept is this.
1 point per contact if your station is in your shack.
2 points if you are on your patio / deck, antenna maybe your normal antenna but the operating position is not in your shack.
2 points if mobile,
3 points if portable in a park, antenna maybe mounted to your vehicle
4 points if your are portable with antenna not mounted to your vehicle, a POTA or SOTA.
Thinking the weekend of Aug 10-11.

Reactions: Rick330man
I would suggest being as inclusive as possible, which is a theme echoed here on WWDX by many. From that starting position, two points: (1) limiting the contest to mobiles and portables is unnecessary given the well-thought-out point system you've designed; and (2) a parallel contest should be run on CB.

Just my .02.

Good luck and thanks for the effort.

I would suggest being as inclusive as possible, which is a theme echoed here on WWDX by many. From that starting position, two points: (1) limiting the contest to mobiles and portables is unnecessary given the well-thought-out point system you've designed; and (2) a parallel contest should be run on CB.

Just my .02.

Good luck and thanks for the effort.
A parallel contest is being run on CB.
Main motive is to get people out of the shack in the summer, hence the point system as motivation to get away from the shack.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated