• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FREQUENCY AND TIME FOR CONTACTS

I've been on 555 this morning. Made several good international contacts. 37 through 40 are clogged up for me.
I'm going to catch up on the news and such and will park on LSB 445 for a while.
Was great talking with you my Friend on .445 LSB today, always great to make contact with my WDX Brothers out there, have a great rest of the day and a Happy upcoming Thanksgiving!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
Was great talking with you my Friend on .445 LSB today, always great to make contact with my WDX Brothers out there, have a great rest of the day and a Happy upcoming Thanksgiving!!

73's
You as well, Steve. I will say, that station of yours always sounds great. I hope you and your dad have a safe trip to your sister's. You and your family enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday.
73's

Good Morning my WDX Brothers,I'm planning to have my Ranger on tomorrow morning from 5am-9am EST to try to make some Thanksgiving contacts before I leave for the day,I'll be on 38 and 40 LSB and I'll check 16 LSB periodically,headed off to work,hope all of my WDX Family have a great day today and a Blessed Thanksgiving ahead with there family's,God Bless!!

73's

Reactions: Brother DXer
Good Morning my WDX Brothers,hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your Family's,I'm planning to be on the radio today around noon -1pm on the following: 38,40 and 16 LSB periodically, hope to make some contacts with my WDX Family out there......hope you all have a great day ahead and God Bless!!
73's

I'm going to say, IF we have workable conditions this weekend, I'll be on when I can. LSB 37, 39, 40 and up. I normally check 16 as well but haven't had much luck. But I'll check anyway.
Here's hoping for good conditions...

Reactions: AmericanEagle575
Good Morning Radio Brother's, I'm planning on being on the radio this afternoon after 1pm and would love to make contact with some WDX forum members,I'll be on 16 and 40 LSB and precodically checking 38 LSB also,
Propagation Report for today show's
Fair Conditions for 10-11 meters,so hopefully they'll cooperate for positive DX results!!

73's

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.