• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fun with Standing Waves...

In 1963, when I was going to USN Radioman School in San Diego, I was riding one of the base buses going between the Navy Training Center and the Marine Base which was right next door. The bus made several stops, and over by the women's barracks, a lot of female Navy folks got on. Most of the seats were occupied, so a lot of them didn't have anywhere to sit down.

What could I do? I gallantly offered my seat to a cute E3 about my own age. And it occurred to me, I had just lowered the Standing WAVE Ratio!

No applause, please. I'll be here the rest of the month. Try the veal.:D:D

In 1963, when I was going to USN Radioman School in San Diego, I was riding one of the base buses going between the Navy Training Center and the Marine Base which was right next door. The bus made several stops, and over by the women's barracks, a lot of female Navy folks got on. Most of the seats were occupied, so a lot of them didn't have anywhere to sit down.

What could I do? I gallantly offered my seat to a cute E3 about my own age. And it occurred to me, I had just lowered the Standing WAVE Ratio!

No applause, please. I'll be here the rest of the month. Try the veal.:D:D
Oh boy.:D

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated