1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
This forum does not allow a single user to have more than one username. If anyone wants to change their username contact an admin and it will be done. Multiple accounts belonging to the same member will be deleted without warning.

Funny job listing

Discussion in 'Announcements & Open Forum' started by Superidgit, Aug 25, 2011.

1. Superidgit

Superidgit Active Member

So Ive been looking for a part time job on top of my 40 hour one to bring in some extra money. So I go to Craigslist just to see whats out there. And I find this link, which is really close to where I live, Matter of fact I can walk there and back in under 5 minutes. When you go inside and walk up to the counter you will many funny saying posted about the bulletproof glass. Like "If the customer is on their cell phone 90% of the time they are wrong."

Any how read through it.

funny job listing

2. eagle1911

eagle1911 Active Member

Oh man I'm gonna contact that person right away.. with such a glamorous rundown, simply oozing raw prestige, a dream job like that won't be around long.

3. Superidgit

Superidgit Active Member

when you walk in and meet the manager you'll see he is just straight up.

he should be transceiver repair dude cuz he is anal at the same pleasant.

4. Superidgit

Superidgit Active Member

BTW do you have any sub sammich making abilities?

sounds like a law suit waiting to happen.

:LOL: :LOL:

5. pro151

pro151 KB4RMA

Truth in advertising on that listing. :D

6. eagle1911

eagle1911 Active Member

Lol.. that's for sure. Straight up or not, I'd sure never work for 'em. I like working for people that have at least a little respect for the employees that help make their world go 'round. If you're gonna tell me straight up that the job is crap, I'm gonna tell you straight up to give it to someone else. Brutal honesty isn't always the best policy, especially when marketing something.. it's all about tact in those cases. Also, in my world you get what you pay for.. and $7.50/hr won't buy much from me. I could *probably* be convinced to give the management a detailed assessment of the store's available in-house television programming or internet access for that money..

7. kd-5-bgt

kd-5-bgt W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

as long as I dont have to clean the bathroom...hell I am game

8. Superidgit

Superidgit Active Member

HAHA :LOL:

9. TonyV225

TonyV225 W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

I wonder if you would have to clean the bathrooms?? ;):pop:

10. Qwazyone

Qwazyone Active Member

That might have been mentioned in the ad, I will look again

11. jessejamesdallas

jessejamesdallas Sr. Member

Oh man, that sounds like a job thats too good to be true! And they even are willing to pay ya $7.50 a hour!

Someones going to jump all over that one...(y)