• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Funny job listing

Superidgit

May 24, 2011
Milwaukee, Wi
So Ive been looking for a part time job on top of my 40 hour one to bring in some extra money. So I go to Craigslist just to see whats out there. And I find this link, which is really close to where I live, Matter of fact I can walk there and back in under 5 minutes. When you go inside and walk up to the counter you will many funny saying posted about the bulletproof glass. Like "If the customer is on their cell phone 90% of the time they are wrong."

Any how read through it.

funny job listing

Oh man I'm gonna contact that person right away.. with such a glamorous rundown, simply oozing raw prestige, a dream job like that won't be around long.

Oh man I'm gonna contact that person right away.. with such a glamorous rundown, simply oozing raw prestige, a dream job like that won't be around long.

when you walk in and meet the manager you'll see he is just straight up.

he should be transceiver repair dude cuz he is anal at the same pleasant.

Lol.. that's for sure. Straight up or not, I'd sure never work for 'em. I like working for people that have at least a little respect for the employees that help make their world go 'round. If you're gonna tell me straight up that the job is crap, I'm gonna tell you straight up to give it to someone else. Brutal honesty isn't always the best policy, especially when marketing something.. it's all about tact in those cases. Also, in my world you get what you pay for.. and $7.50/hr won't buy much from me. I could *probably* be convinced to give the management a detailed assessment of the store's available in-house television programming or internet access for that money..

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated