1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

GALAXY CLASS BOARDS

Discussion in 'CB Radio Modifications' started by OldTech03, Jun 22, 2018.

1. OldTech03

OldTech03 Active Member

I have these scans of Galaxy boards that you may find useful. I actually had these boards about 50 of them at one time they are leftovers from when they farmed out parts population of the boards. You would populate the boards and then send them back to the factory. That was a long time ago in a galaxy far far away LOL, but that is the way they got started. I hope you find these useful if you ever get these boards to work on.

EPT120110ZBOT.jpg EPT120110ZTOP.jpg EPT360010ABOT.jpg EPT360010ATOP.jpg View attachment 24043 View attachment 24044

Attached Files:

#1 OldTech03, Jun 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2018

2. Handy Andy

Handy Andy Do Your Research First, Then Decide...

Thanks - I still have several older 1200 series still operational...

Regards!
    :+> Andy <+:

3. nomadradio

nomadradio Analog Retentive

Superstar 121?

Sure would explain finding the wrong part installed from time to time.

OldTech03 likes this.
  4. OldTech03

OldTech03 Active Member

: Low_Boy