• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy dx 959 swr alert

Oh good grief...

1646792102695.png

Then unless you take matters into your own hands - you should check with your boss to see if you can use mirror mount setups, if not - then that rear antenna SINGLE location - is where you start from.

Did you test to see if the 1:1 SWR Light issue, in how much reflection is present when you modulate - were you able to resolve that?

The trucks mine I plan on going with mirror mounts soon as I find some.this truck has the plastic aero dynamic mirrors. I haven't cracked open the radio yet to look at the resistor mentioned. I receive beautifully nice n clean but no one can hear me when the light comes on does it shut down transmission?

Sounds like a good update. I think once you get the mirror mount installed and properly grounded it will be fine. I don't think you will have to even open the radio up. New trucks can be a pain to get right.

Reactions: Groundhog KSS-2012
If you hover your cursor over Vogeypohl's avatar, you'll see that his last visit here was Mar 9, 2022. Not likely to see your question here, it would seem.

Then again, you could try starting a "conversation" with his username. That's what this forum software calls a "PM". If the email he used to sign up is still valid, he would receive one from the forum with your question in it.

Reactions: ShadowDelaware

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.