• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Galaxy radio drift

I read Sue's mod for this radio but God that is a lot of work unless you have done a few. she is very good at this type of work.

Work Smarter, not Harder?

There's always Murphys' Law

Corollary on Work Ethics...

• "Production Output is inversely Proportional to the Efforts Management must exert to obtain a cost factor to maintain on-going production levels. Which equates to the amount of cash one company must spend to keep it's employees interested enough in working to actually produce work"

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
Work Smarter, not Harder?

There's always Murphys' Law

Corollary on Work Ethics...

• "Production Output is inversely Proportional to the Efforts Management must exert to obtain a cost factor to maintain on-going production levels. Which equates to the amount of cash one company must spend to keep it's employees interested enough in working to actually produce work"
Inversely proportional? I have to think about that some more.

Reactions: Handy Andy
I don't know anyone that spends more time trying to get out of work than doing it.
It's called saying no. I do it all the time.
Every other consultant that I know also says no.

You should never be a "yes man"

The movie taught us that, or it did me. Sometimes you’re better off just saying no and forgetting about it. Your ego can get you into some crap if you let it.

This is indeed true.
It may be simply because I don't need the work and I am in a position to say no.
But I am not going to listen to someone yammer on about how they want me to do a job for them after I said no.
You should not do that, and certainly not as a sole proprietor or consultant.
You lose the respect of your customers or potential customers when you become a yes man.

I have found that the hardest work normally produces the worst results and that the easiest work always produces the most profit......

Not just a trite saying but a real fact.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.